𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫

This takes place in 1979, and everyone is alive and well and the crash never happens lol

Warnings: Fluff and maybe some misspelling (it's 2am rn lol)

Requested by ViaOfTheRaindropMoon

(We're going to do option 1)

1979

Nobody's Pov:

"Are you sure they'll like me..?" Jenny told her girlfriend, Sophie, "Of course they will Jen, why?" Sophie replied back as she put some books into her locker. Sophie and Jenny started dating for a month now and Jack and Rosemary haven't officially met her yet. They sometimes see Jenny with Sophie when Sophie walks home from school but don't question it. "Well I mean...You're their eldest kid and they haven't really met me, met me!" Jenny explained. Sophie chuckled and shocked his head and closed their locker and locked it. It was lunch time so they were still in the hallways after 3rd period ended. "Come one, let's go to the cafeteria" Sophie said and dragged her girlfriend to the lunch room.

~Timeskip~

The bell finally ranged, signaling that school is finally over. Sophie and Jenny met each other outside the school. "There you are slow poke." Sophie said as she waited for his girlfriend. "Oh hush." Jenny replied and smiled and hugged Sophie. Sophie hugged back and pulled away, "Ready to meet my family?" Sophie told Jenny, Jenny chuckle nervously, "ha..ha, yeah.." Jenny said lying. Sophie laughed and went to hold Jenny's hand, "they'll love you, I promise.." Sophie remarked to the redhead. Jenny soon felt calm and smiled, "what would I do without you" Jenny asked, "Probably get in a lot of trouble." Sophie said, "That was one time!" Jenny gasped out, causing Sophie to laugh. The couple continued to held their hands together and walk to Sophie's house. While walking on the sidewalk, Jenny kept getting distracted by small stuff on people's lawns. She saw one of those small frog like statues for decoration and almost stole it till Sophie had to drag the Redhead away from the house so they both won't get in trouble.

Jenny and Sophie were close to Sophie's house. They both saw Jack and Rosemary waiting outside on the patio. "Okay, Jenny were almost there, They know I'm bringing you over. So they are completely fine with it!" Sophie says. Jenny nodded her head and smiled a bit, they walked to the house till Sophie's parents saw them, "Sophie you're finally home!" Rosemary says and went to hug her daughter, Sophie laughed and hugged back, "ah..is this the woman you were talking about earlier?" Rosemary asked Sophie, "ah yeah! Uhm Mom, Dad, this is Jenny- Jenny Letterson!" Sophie told their parents, Jenny smiled and waved her hand at them nicely but also nervous. "Mhm okay Mija, ah Jenny?" Jack said, Jenny looked up at him, 'god he's tall..' Jenny thought but replied back, "uh, Yes Mr. Walten?" "It's a pleasure to meet you, now come one let's go inside." Jack told his family and Jenny.