𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Request by bandycore

Warning: maybe bit angst and panic attacks? But Fluff at the end(plus may have spelling mistakes since it's 12am rn and have school tomorrow morning and really tired lol)

Nobody's pov:
Sophie and Jenny were in the forest in Brighton, Michigan. Sophie wanted to go ghost hunting, one different between the two is that Sophie is braver than Jenny and Jenny is slightly braver. Sophie requested the idea and Jenny agreed to the request. "How long do we have to keep walking.." Jenny dramatically asked, "my legs hurt already..!" She continued while Sophie didn't looked at and just said, "we're almost there Jen." The two walked another minute and decided to settle down in the middle of the forest. Sophie put down the ghost equipment and an ouija board on the ground, the couple sat down and turned on the spirit box as it started making static sounds. "So..what do we do?" Jenny asked curiously as she's never really have done ghost hunting. "Mhm, we can maybe just ask the ghosts some questions?" Sophie remarked and crossed her legs, "If there's any spirits with us please come uh forward." He asked calming. They waited for a couple of seconds till a voice spoked out on the spirit box, "h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝E̵̪͐̌̕ͅr̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑E̵̪͐̌̕ͅ..." a distorted voice spoked out, causing Jenny to yelp out. "Oh hello, uhm, what's your name?" Sophie asked the spirt. "M y nam e I s "b on."" It static out causing Jenny to feel scared."what happened to you Bon ?" Sophie asked this Bon. Jenny felt uneasy and scooted closer to Sophie. They waiting for a few seconds till the spirit spoked in the spirit box, "no." which confused them both, "uhm okay?" They replied, "well, how's your day?" She asked and they both waited, as they waited for "Bon" to say something to come out of the spirit box, he didn't say anything. "What are you here for, "Bon"?" Sophie asked, "You." Jenny was terrified when this "Bon" said "you" to her girlfriend. "Stay away from them!" They heard a woman's voice telling this spirit to get away from them. "Uh.. are we safe?" The brunette asked, "No." He heard a raspy woman's voice say, "Get. Out. Please!" A man said. Jenny didn't feel safe at all now and was brutally terrified and shaking in fear. "S-Sophie I think we should go.." Jenny stumbled as she tried to get up but slowly as her legs were shaking from what's happening. "Y ou w ill Joi n Us, Jenny a nd Sophie." The voice said, Sophie rushed to turn the thing off and put it in her bag and turned off the other equipment and ouija board. "W-were leaving..Now!" Sophie yelled and helped his girlfriend up and walked to Jenny's truck. Sophie understood Jenny was too frightened to even drive. "Okay get in, I'll drive us back to the hotel." They said and started the engine and drove away from the forest. Sophie took in deep breaths and exhaled just how their girlfriend taught them when they had panic attacks, she looked at her girlfriend and moved her right hand to Jenny's shoulder, "Hey..it's going to be okay. Okay?" Sophie told his girlfriend, Jenny was still in fear but got out of her trace and looked at her partner and nodded her head. They arrived at their hotel and got inside their room number, "come on, we can watch loony toons and cuddle on the sound okay?" Sophie said to Jenny as dragged them both to change into comfortable clothes. They got to their couch and Sophie put on loony tones, Jenny felt a bit safe now as she was finally with her girlfriend only and not with evil spirits. "Come here Jen." Sophie says as they open their arms for Jenny to come crawling in them and wrapped her arms around the redheads body. They didn't know what "Bon" wants from them or her but they soon forgot as they started watching the cartoon and into each other's arms.

[681 words]