𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭..

Request by bandycore

Warnings: Fluff and Sophie being stupid

Sophie's Pov:

Me and Jenny are chilling in our house we got a year ago, we were currently watch a random Disney movie Jenny requested. About 40 minutes went by and Jenny said something about having to get something. "Hey I'm going to go to the store right quick, do you want anything?" I heard Jenny tell me, "uhm..can you get me those gummy bears?" I replied, "okay, I'll be back in maybe 20 minutes, love you!" Jenny said and kissed my cheek. My face felt warm and muttered out a "I love you too!" While focusing on the Tv. Jenny left the house and I was left home alone, I felt bored now since Jenny left then realized we also have a piano in one of the room that I bought since I use to play the piano as a kid. I turn the tv off and went into the room that held the piano. I smiled a bit and grabbed a sheet of notes to play on the piano.

Nobody's Pov:

Sophie was setting up the note sheet and calmly sat down ready to play the piano, she knew what the note were and where to play them at on the keys. They inhaled and exhaled a bit and played the notes. Sophie has been playing for about 16 minutes as she kept messing up on a note cause of how fast you had to play it, his fingers were hurting from the non-stop playing. She kept trying again and again and they still kept on messing up on this spastic difficult note. He was getting frustrated by the passing minute of messing up. They tried again, starting over the song and playing it, when she went to press the keys for the  notes and pressed the wrong note. At that missing note she blew up and started to pull her hair and sat up from the chair and she went to punch something. But that something hurt her hand a lot, she winced in pain and held her hand and rubbed it and went to look at what they hit and turned a bit pale and shocked as he punched the wall and there was a hole pierce through the wall. "Oh shit!" Sophie yelled out. As Sophie was trying to think of an excuse on why there was a whole in the wall that he punched into due to rage. But during the thinking she heard Jenny call out their name. "Sophie! Are you okay??" They heard Jenny yell out. 'Fuck! when did she get back!' Sophie thought to herself, as she was about to leave the room the door opened and saw Jenny. Sophie froze as if a cop had spot him trying to escape from prison. Jenny looked at them confused as she saw her partner holding their right hand in pain as it looked bruised. But as soon she looked up she saw a dent in the wall and widen her brown eyes. "Sophie! What happened to your hand a-and the wall??" Jenny stuttered out, "Did you hit the damn wall??" She continued and she examined her partners knuckles. "What noo..I didn't to that.." Sophie said lying as Jenny looked at them in disbelief, "uh huh yeah sure." She said, "heh..Dumbass" Jenny responded and chuckled, she pulled Sophie to the kitchen and got an Ice bah from the freezer and wrapped it a rag. "Here put this on your knuckles, it'll help with the swelling.." Jenny told Sophie as she handed the ice bag covered in a rag so Sophie doesn't get ice burn. "Thank Jen.." Sophie said and put it on her hand and hissed, "come one let's watch something on TV.." Jenny said and pulled them both to the living room and sat on the couch.  "My hand hurts so much.." Sophie muttered out to Jenny as Jenny switch through different channels on the television. "Well that's what happens when you do sometime stupid." Jenny replied smirking.
Sophie glared at her but stopped when they heard the sesame street intro and glued her eyes that the T.V screen. Jenny sighed and shocked her head and pulled her girlfriend to cuddle her on the couch. 'God what would you be without me..' Jenny thought to herself, smiling at how stupid Sophie can be sometimes.

I fr posted this right when I'm going to school in the damn car🫶