𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞(𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓)

Warnings: Smut and Fluff, fingering, praising, Top Jenny and bottom Sophie. If you don't like smut please don't read this!!
I don't want to make y'all uncomfortable :]!!

Requested by ViaOfTheRaindropMoon on Ao3

Nobody's Pov:

Sophie finally arrived back at the hotel from working as a BSI employee. She was exhausted from working for 11 hours, as he opened the door to her and Jenny's hotel number. They saw their girlfriend chilling on the couch watching some movie and he walked behind her and hugged her from behind. "Hi Jenny.." Sophie muttered out, Jenny turned around and smiled as she saw Sophie, "Hello to you too Soph." Jenny replied and hugged him. "I'm going to go take a quick shower, if you  want, you can join me." Sophie said, smiling, "Yeah I actually was waiting for you to get off work so we can shower together" Jenny said and got up from the couch, "You go turn on the water and get it, I'll be with you when I get out clothes." The redhead mentioned to Sophie, Sophie nodded their head and walked into the bathroom and turned on the water to a warmish temperature. He got in the shower and waited for her girlfriend to join her. Few minutes went by and Jenny finally arrived in the bathroom. Jenny took her clothes off and joined Sophie in the shower. "Finally you join me.." Sophie said smiling. "Oh hush" Jenny replied laughing a bit. Jenny was helping Sophie by washing their hair. The water of the temperature was as just right for them both and felt relaxed. Sophie turned to face Jenny and was flushed by seeing Jenny's body, jenny noticed this and smirked. "Like what you see?" She teased the brunette. Sophie widened his eyes and turned away, "shut up.." they mumbled out, Jenny chuckled and turned Sophie Sophie around and leaned down to kiss her partners lips. Sophie kissed back and wrapped her their arms around Jenny's neck. The kiss grew more heated as Jenny bit Sophie's bottom lip gently asking for entrance, Sophie opening her mouth as Jenny slipped her tongue in. Sophie moaned in the kiss from the action, causing Jenny to smirk, Jenny soon pulled away from the kiss so the both of them had air to breathe and as doing so, a string of saliva was connected to the couples mouth. Jenny pushed Sophie her so the water was only hitting Jenny's back, Jenny gently pushed Sophie to the tiled wall and lean down to the brunettes neck and suck on it. Sophie gasped out a moan and whimper, as Jenny continued to abuse Sophie's neck by covering them in hickeys. She moved her hand towards Sophie's clit and rub her ring and middle finger against it. "Ah~ Fuck Jen.." Sophie moaned out in pleasure. Jenny continued to tease her partner and Sophie grew impatient, "Jenny, hurry up..please.." Sophie begged out to the redhead, "Okay fine, since you asked so nicely." Jenny responded and pushed her two fingers inside of Sophie's entrance. Sophie gasped out and gripped Jenny's shoulders, Jenny then pushed her fingers in and out of Sophie's pussy. "Oh god~ Just like- Ngh! That!~" Sophie moaned in pleasure, Jenny continued to thrust her fingers deeper into Sophie making Sophie moan in pleasure loud. "You're doing so good for me.." Jenny praised and kissed Sophie passionately on the lips. Jenny pulled away to let Sophie breathe and quicken the pace of her fingers. "Fuck Jenny!~" Sophie moaned out loudly. "Ah~ Just like that! Oh fuck!~" he moaned out and leaned her head back into the shower wall. Jenny felt Sophie tighten around her fingers and thrusted her fingers faster, "You're so tight for me baby~" Jenny said in Sophie's ear, causing the brunette to moan at the response. "You can cum now." Jenny told Sophie, Sophie let out a loud moan as they released on Jenny's fingers as his body started shacking from orgasming. Jenny helped Sophie ride out their high as she slowed down the pace, she pulled her fingers out and lifted them to her mouth and licked her fingers clean from Sophie's cum. Jenny then kissed Sophie on the cheek, "you taste good and did good love." Jenny said, Sophie was panting, trying to catch her breath from their orgasm. "Here, let me help you wash up dear." Jenny softly asked and switched their positions so Sophie was facing the water. Sophie smiled and nodded her head as she felt the warm water on her body than the cold tiled wall.

~Timeskip~

The couple finally finished their shower and were cuddling on the bed with Jenny reading a book and Sophie cuddling on top of Jenny's stomach. "Thank you Jenny." Sophie said, Jenny got confused and why her girlfriend thanked her, "oh, what for?" Jenny replied, lowering her book, "For making me feel good after work." Sophie muttered out, her eyes still shut to fall asleep. Jenny smiled and chuckled a bit, "heh, of course love." Jenny replied, lifted her book up and continued to read her book while letting Sophie to sleep on her stomach.