𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨..(𝐩𝐭𝟏)

Request by bandycore

Warnings: heavy angst, arguing, mentioned of attempts of su!c!d3

If these warnings trigger don't read this at all please!!

Nobody's Pov:

Sophie huffed out air as she dragged Jenny into their hotel room and pushed her inside as he walked back to the door and slammed it shut and tossed the keys on the key holder bowl and looked at Jenny with a abhorrence look.
"What the fuck was that?" Sophie told Jenny, who stayed quiet in shocked. "Oh? So now you want to stay quiet?" Sophie replied and scoffed, "Sophie..It wasn't what you think it is!" Jenny finally responded. Sophie looked back at her and chuckled, "pfft..You expect me to believe that?" They replied and shook their head, "Yeah..Like you weren't fucking flirting with her!" Sophie yelled out to the redhead. What had happened before they started arguing was that they were at a party that Jenny's friend hosted and invited the two of them to join, and during the party one of Jenny's friends, friend went up to her and flirted with the redhead, and of course Jenny thought it was funny and flirted back but the hand placement they did didn't fit right with Sophie and he soon got angry at the contact and forced her and Jenny to walk out the party without a word. "Look Sophie! I thought it would be funny to flirt back with a friend!" Jenny screamed out to the brunette. Sophie's face changed from resting to instant anger and hatred. "Yeah, like I fucking believe that!" Sophie screamed out. "Well I'm telling the truth Sophie!" Jenny said trying to reason with her girlfriend. "You two were fucking touchy against eachother! What the actual fuck Jenny! And I'm right there too!" Sophie yelled out. Jenny started to get tired and upset on how Sophie was acting, "Sophie I swear there's nothing between us! You have to believe me Soph!" Jenny told Sophie and tried to grab his shoulder but she flinched and swiped the redhead's hand off her shoulder and pointed at her, "Don't you dare fucking touch me Letterson!" Sophie screamed out, Jenny was shocked and couldn't hold it. "God Sophie can't you just fucking listen to me! THERE WAS NOTHING BETWEEN ME AND RACHEL I PROMISE!" Jenny screamed out, tears were close to forming in her own eyes. Sophie still didn't believe Jenny and continued to argue, "Oh please! I am fucking listening to you bitch! But still, you had no right to flirts right when your own girlfriend is right there by you!" Sophie yelled. Jenny was now starting to get really fussed up from Sophie and lashed out. "God Sophie! I'm surprised your attempts haven't work on you yet!" Jenny yelled, Sophie froze in shock and disbelief with widen eyes but Jenny continued to last out back, "You would've been dead by now if those attempts fucking work on you Walten!" Jenny said in frustration and not watching what she was saying. Sophie went to open their mouth to speak but Jenny cut him off, "No! You listen to me Sophie! I'm so fucking sick and tired of your bullshit! I would never fucking cheat on you but god! At this point you should attempt again and see if it works!?" Jenny screamed out to the short brunette. Sophie looked deep into Jenny's eyes, hurt and heartbroken finding out that Jenny meant those words and stayed stilled and didn't even mutter out a word. Jenny looked at Sophie, tears in her eyes but she didn't notice them, "I need some fresh air..we'll talk when I'm done Soph." Jenny said and walked past her girlfriend and grabbed her coat and put it on and left the hotel room and decided to clear her head by walking for a bit on the sidewalk.

~Timeskip~

Jenny has been walking for a couple of minutes to clear her head from arguing with her girlfriend. She felt calm and soon turned back to walk to the hotel. As she was walking she remembered the words she yelled at Sophie and stopped. "Did..Did I go too far." Jenny thought to herself as she told Sophie to kill themselves. But remembered that she told her to do it again and widen her eyes and gasped. "Fuck..!" She yelped out to herself and she now ran to the hotel. She was hyperventilating as she ran, her whole mind was blank as she realized what she said was too far. She finally made it to the hotel and ran up the stairs to get to her and Sophie's room number and went to pull out a spare key and swing open the door as she unlocked it fast. She was gasping for air from running and entered the place, "Sophie..?" Jenny said, she looked around the room and didn't see Sophie anyways, she walked to their shared bedroom and didn't notice Sophie as well. Jenny started to panic a bit, "Sophie..this isn't funny.. you can stop hiding now!" Jenny yelled out, chuckling a bit with horror in her eyes and she thought the worse in her mind, "The bathroom.." Jenny said to herself and rushed to the bathroom door and twisted the door knob. But it was jammed, "Sophie.. Hey this isn't funny..!" Jenny remarked and she tried to get the bathroom door open, "Soph..please open the door!" She continued saying. Jenny decided to go to the kitchen and get a butter knife and walked back to the bathroom door and tried to twist the lock on the door knob. It made a click sound as the other side of the door was now unlocked, Jenny then pushed open the door.

And then..

I'm back😋 how are yall-
Sorry for posting late lol, been busy with projects and coming up final exams for next week of school(yes I'm still in school but my last day is on the 23💪 and I test those final 4 days of my school than I'm on summer break :D!!
Just want to say thank you bandycore for request for this story lol, couldn't have motivation for this oneshots of my favorite gay twf couple ^^!!

Don't worry, I'll continue this chapter. Just have to wait for the angst <3