𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐨𝐲

Requested by ViaOfTheRaindropMoon:

(Option 2)

Warnings: WHOLESOME FLUFF(plus unedited so some spelling errors-)

Sophie's nicknames: Dad and Ma

Jenny's nicknames: Mommy and Mama

Nobody's Pov:

Jenny was on the couch with her 7 year old daughter, watching whatever came on television. Sophie was working as a BSI worker, Jenny knew it was Father's Day today so she got a perfect idea, "Hey Jessica," Jenny asked the 7 year old girl, Jessica looked at her mom and coed her head, "Yes mommy?" Jessica questioned, "Want to go and surprise Ma when they get off work baby?" Jenny told her, Jessica smiled wide and nodded her head fast and got off the couch and ran into the kitchen. Jenny chuckled a bit and walked into the kitchen while her daughter was waiting for her. Jessica was bouncing up and down in excitement, "Hurry mommy! I wanna make something for Ma!" The little girl shouted, "Okay, okay, here, we can maybe make apple pie, you know how your Dad loves apples and sweets." Jenny informed Jessica, Jessica smiled and agreed with her mom, she went to the fridge to grab the apples while Jenny got the rest of the ingredients, They both have all the ingredients out; pie crust, dough, a pie mold, apples, and cinnamon. "Do you mind placing the ready pie crust into the pie mold sweetie?" The redhead requested, Jessica nodded happily, "Okay mommy!" She replied and softly placed the pie crust into the pie mold while Jenny went to cut the apples into slices. "Here Jess." Jenny said to Jessica, handing the little one an apple slice she cut, Jessica grabbed the apple slice and ate it and hummed in delight from how tasty it was. "Here Mama! I finished it!" Jessica said and handed Jenny the pie. Jenny smiled and rubbed the girl's head, "Good job Jess!" The older woman said to Jessica, Jenny went to place the apples into the mold and handing Jessica the cinnamon powder, "you wanna sprinkle some on top of the apples sweetheart?" Jenny question Jessica, Jessica nodded happily and grabbed the cinnamon bottle, "Now only sprinkle a little bit okay? Not to much dear." Jenny warned Jessica, the young girl nodded, understanding what her mom was talking about and lightly sprinkled the cinnamon powder on the apples. "Okay, that's enough Jess." Jenny told Jessica, Jessica stoped and placed the cinnamon bottle down, "Good, okay now what I'm going to do it is placed the dough on top of the apples, and I'll place some oil on in so you can sprinkle more cinnamon so it sticks on!" Jenny told Jessica, the little girl nodded her head and watched her mom placed the dough on top of the pie and cut slits on top, "Okay now I'm going to spread some oil on top and you can layer it with cinnamon sweetie!" The redhead told the young brunette. After some time Jenny got done spreading oil on the dough and let Jessica put cinnamon powder on top. "Will dad love it?" Jessica ask d out of the blue, Jenny gasped softly but smiled and rubbed the little girls back, "Of course she will baby, they love whatever you do, so they'll love this pie we're making them, and you know? Wanna give them a handmade card dear?" Jenny replied to Jessica, "YES!" Jessica yelled out excitedly, hurting Jenny's ears in the process, the redhead wince in pain but later laughed, "You're such a crazy kid Jessie.." Jenny told her daughter and let the kid put cinnamon on top of the pie.