𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄..(𝐩𝐭𝟏)

Request by bandycore

Warnings: Angst, Yandere type topic, stalking, gore, murdering, Maybe a bit spicy topic Sophie has with Jenny?-(😭), no happy ending

Warnings: Angst, Yandere type topic, stalking, gore, murdering, Maybe a bit spicy topic Sophie has with Jenny?-(😭), no happy ending..just like in Bunnyfarm with the bad ending

If these topics are a bit too much/triggering PLEASE DONT READ!! D:

Nobody's Pov:

Ever Since Jenny came into Sophie's life, everything changed for Jenny. Jenny always felt as if someone was looking at her from a far and when she turned around to see, nobody was there. Sophie has had a bit of a change in her attitude, like glaring at people when Jenny was talking to them and mummer stuff Jenny couldn't hear.

Now, it's school hour now and Sophie is waiting outside of Jenny's classroom so they can walk to the cafeteria. Jenny finally came out of the classroom and saw Sophie by the classroom door, "Ah Hi Sophie!" Jenny tells Sophie, happy to see her "friend", Jenny has had a crush on Sophie a while but scared to tell her. "Finally you're out ginger." Sophie says, smirking at the nickname he gave to Jenny. Jenny huffed and rolled her eyes, "I told you to stop calling me that..and it's Red..not Ginger." Jenny told Sophie. Sophie laughed, "Never, Now come one I wanna see what they have for lunch" Sophie tells Jenny and grabs her hand. 'I'm holding her hand! Oh what else I want to do with you, Jenny~' Sophie thought to themself. Jenny felt her face turn warm and smiled. But just as they were about to leave a random guy stopped them, "Hey Sophie! Look is it okay that I talk to Jenny a bit please?" The random guy told Sophie. Sophie's blood boils, 'What does he want to do with my Jenny..?' Sophie tells themself. But pretended to be nice about it, "Uhm, Yeah sure." She say, the guy widens his smile, "Thank you so much Sophie, And Jenny I need to talk to you in private." The guy said.
Jenny, confused and didn't want to leave Sophie, went with the guy since she didn't want to be rude. "Yeah, okay..I'll be right back Soph!" Jenny tells Sophie. Sophie nods and "smiles".

Sophie's Pov:

'What does Sam want to talk about to my Jen..' I think to myself. Without hesitation, I followed them quietly, from me stalking Jenny for a while, I know how to hide if they ever look back.

I followed them and saw them go stand by an empty hallway, luckily, there was a big pole kinda close to them, and I can hear them talk perfectly fine and it's great to hide myself behind it. I stand behind the pole and ear drop on Sam and Jenny.

"Look Jenny, I need to tell you something important, and if anything can we still be friends and forget about this conversation." I hear Sam tell Jenny. "Uhm, Yeah, you can tell me." Jenny replies. I glare deep into Sam, 'Oh he better not confess to her." I tell myself. "I really like you a lot Jenny, and I was wondering if you ever wanted to be my girlfriend...?" Sam says. I widen my eyes and gridded my teeth from anger. "Oh..oh uhm..I'm really sorry Sam. You're a good guy don't get me wrong! But I don't like you that way..And im also a Lesbian..I don't like men..I'm sorry Sam." Jenny tells Sam. I get happy on the inside but I continue to listen. "O-Oh..well that's okay! Sorry about that, so, who's the lucky girl?" Sam says, Jenny laughed "ah..I can't tell you, especially when you have a big mouth that will spill secrets." Jenny says, "That was one time and I'm sorry!" Sam yells out, they both soon laughed and I gripped my fist. WHO is this girl Jenny likes and I should be the one laughing with her..Not him. "But if anything, yes I'll still be your friend and I won't bring it up!" Jenny says. I see sam get happy and nods his head, "well, I better get going now, see you tomorrow?" Sam tells Jenny. Oh there wont be a tomorrow for you Sam. "Yea! See you tomorrow Sam!" Jenny says, I hurried and got out of my hiding spot and ran to where me and Jenny were at before.