𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲.

Warnings: Hurt/confort, SH, blood, panic attacks, mention of not eating,and fluff
If some was these words in the warnings trigger you then please don't read at all!!

Request by bandycore

Jenny's pov:I've notice that Sophie has been

Jenny's pov:
I've notice that Sophie has been..acting off lately, Like she'll get into bed late and barely eat after what happened when I showed him the Bunnyfarm game. I've tried to talk to her about it and ask what's wrong but they'll just ignore me or change the topic. I decided to try and cheer her up by going to the store to grab some of her favorite snacks and a Kermit the frog plush just for him. "Hey Sophie, I'm going to get some stuff from the store okay?" I said and paused a bit and continued, "Sure you're going to be okay by yourself?" I told Sophie. "Mhm? Oh yeah I'll be..erm okay" they replied back. I smiled at him, "I love you! I'll be back in a few minutes!" I yelled out, as I walked to the door I heard Sophie yell a "I love you too!" At me before I closed the door and left the hotel and enter my truck and drove off to get the items for Soph.

~Time skip when Jenny gets to the store~

I finally arrived at the store and went to grabbed the stuff, 'mhm, I'll give soph some apples,sour gummy's, a bag of chips, coke and Kermit the front plush!" I thought as I finally found them and went to go check out. I ordered them and walked back to my truck and left. I finally arrived at the hotel and went to our room number. I arrived at the door and opened it with my Spare key. "Sophie! I'm back!" I yelled out waiting for a response but didn't hear anything. "Soph..?" I asked again and looked around the room till I heard something or someone in the bathroom and got worried.

Sophie's pov:
<after Jenny left>
As I yelled back a "I love you too!" As she closed the door I just sat silently on the couch looking at a random tv-show that was playing. I started thinking about the Bunnyfarm game, "Am I still beautiful to you, Sophie." I gasped and jumped as I heard her in the back of my head and started panicking, my breathing was rapidly getting heavier and my chest was hurting. 'No..! No no no..' I thought as I ran to the bathroom and closed the door. I was gasping for air leaning against the wall, tears were in my eyes and my eyesight was blurry, I wiped them away with my hand and look through the bathroom sick drawer and ramble through the stuff still I found it. I picked up the blade I kept hidden from Jenny. "I-It's going to be uhm. O-over." I said out loud still trying to catch my breath. I rolled up my sleeve and saw the old scars and pressed the edge of the blade on my wrist.

!!SH starts here!!

I slid it across my wrist deep as I saw my blood ooze out from my skin. I slice 5 more times as I saw the blood flowing down my arm to the cold tile floor, I moved to my other wrist and sliced 5 more times. I was breathing heavily still as I felt my eyes burn from tears and my wrist from the cuts.

!!SH ends!!

"Oh man.. I- I hm.. I need fucking- h-help." I said sobbing a bit.
It's been about probably 6 minutes as blood was stain on the floor and my flesh. 'I want Jenny..No she can't know!' I thought. I was in deep thought till I heard the front door open and closed shut. I heard Jenny say my name and I panicked and tried to hide the blade but my hands felt numb and weak. I try standing up with the blade still in my hand but almost tripped and grabbed the sink for support with my free hand and some stuff fell of the floor. 'SHIT-' I said to myself, I heard the bathroom door open and froze. I turned my head to that direction and saw Jenny looking at me in shock and worried, but not mad or disappointed..why...?

Nobody pov:
As Jenny rushed to the bathroom, she opened the door as fast as she could but saw her partner in tears and blood on their wrist and floor. She was shocked and worried for her girlfriend and rushed over to him, "H-Holy shit soph!-" She yelped as she carefully grabbed Sophie's hands and grabbed the blade and threw it in the trash and turned on the sink water to cold and placed Sophie's bloody wrists in the cold water, Sophie hissed in pain. "H-Hold on Sophie- Fuck! Where are they!" Jenny said to her and herself as she went to find bandages in the sink cabinet. She found them and grabbed a towel that was on top of the shower curtain and dried Sophie's wrist and got some petroleum jelly. Jenny went to find soap to clean the wound for any infection. "Sophie I'm going to clean your wound with some little bit of soap okay? This might burn." Jenny warned Sophie, Sophie nodded as in saying it's okay. Jenny cleaned the wound with soap and rinsed it off with the cold water causing Sophie to hiss at the burning sensation again. "It's okay Sophie! I'm here don't worry." Jenny told Sophie which calmed her down. Jenny applied some petroleum jelly on the wound and cover both of Sophie's wrist with the bandage and put medical adhesive tape around the bandages to keep in place. "Come on soph, let's get you out of here." Jenny said and carried Sophie out the bathroom to their shared bedroom and placed them on the bed. Jenny kissed Sophie's forehead and went to get Sophie new pair of clothes. "Here Sophie, I got you some sweats and my sweater" Jenny told Sophie, she then realized that Sophie can't even change since her arms are sore, "Is- Is it okay that I change you Sophie?" Jenny asked to make sure Sophie was okay with it. "Mhm..yeah." Sophie said tired, Jenny proceeds to change Sophie's outfit. After she got done she went to hug Sophie and let out a quiet sob, "Why..Why didn't you tell me." She sobbed out. "I didn't want to uhm burden you." Sophie explained and tried to hug Jenny. "Oh Soph..you're not a burden at all..I care so much about you.." Jenny replied and kissed Sophie on the lips. "Come on..let's rest dear." Jenny happily said as she wiped her and Sophie's tears away sniffing a bit. She layed down with Sophie and cuddled him close and pulled the blanket to cover them. "I love you." Jenny told Sophie and kissed their head and let Sophie bury his head on her neck, "I love you too.." Sophie responded and cling onto Jenny and closed her eyes.

side note, if you're dealing with depression or anxiety or even suicidal thoughts, please don't SH ever and go tell a trusted person you can trust and tell them what's going on, if you want to SH please don't use any sharp objects, you can use a rubber band or a hair tie or even tape. Remember, people love you and care about you, but if you think nobody does then I do <3! Don't forget to drink and eat, it's good to treat your body to survive :3!!
I love you all and have a wonderful day 🫶
(Posted this during school)

[1295 words]