𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄..(𝐩𝐭𝟐)

Part 2 of "You're MINE..(pt1) :]

Warnings: Angst, Yandere type topics, stalking, gore, mention of murdering, kidnapping, Force kissing, no happy ending just like in Bunnyfarm with the bad ending. It's Yandere...you know what happens 😰..

Nobody's Pov:

It was now Wednesday, and Sam hasn't shown up to school nor call Jenny. Jenny got a bit worried since Sam never missed a day of school, even when he was sick. "Hey Sophie?" Jenny quietly ask the short brunette, Sophie looked at her and hummed in response, "Have you've seen or talked to Sam? Just wondering.." Jenny told Sophie worriedly. The mention of the guys name made the young woman's blood boiled in rage and jealousy, but they acted normal on the outside, "No, I haven't..but now that you brought it up, he..hasn't really shown up to English class." Sophie told the redhead, acting innocent like they didn't do a "thing" to the poor boy. The two girls continued to eat their lunch quietly and forget about the Sam situation.

RING

The bell for 5th period finally rang, letting the students know that 4th period/"A lunch" was over and had to go to their next period. Jenny and Sophie went to throw their food way, "You going to walk me to my class, my knight in shining armor?" Jenny teased and questioned the short brunette, Sophie chuckled and nodded his head, "Yeah, come on, let's take you so your teacher doesn't get all mad and shit." Sophie replied to Jenny.

After Sophie walked Jenny to her class, they went to her own. Upon entering the classroom, Sophie noticed Ashely, a friend of hers, and sat next to her, "Where were you yesterday?? You left me here by myself.." Ashely dramatically said to Sophie, Sophie rolled his eyes and smiled a bit, "I just skipped class, only went to the outside cafeteria and just chilled, didn't feel like going," Sophie, kinda lying, responding to the dark brunette, to which Ashely pouted at, "My bad." Sophie said, and laughed a bit. Ashely rolled her eyes, "You're lucky to be honest, there wasn't anything we had to do yesterday." Ashely told Sophie. The teacher finally arrived to the classroom and didn't really care anymore and just told the students they can do whatever they want or have free time. Ashely gasped excitedly, she hated doing work and loved to talk..So she smiled at Sophie and smirked, Sophie got confused, "What?" The brunette responded, "Oh nothing...How's you and Jenny?" Ashely responded, Sophie sighed, "We're doing okay, still haven't asked her yet-" Sophie said, but getting cut off by their friend, "STILL?" The dark haired girl said, "You have to ask her Soph! What? going chicken?" Ashely teased, Sophie gasp, "I am not for your information!" Sophie replied, joining in on the teasing. The two girls laughed, Ashely shook her head, "Okay but you really need to tell her before it's too late." She told the short woman, "I will don't Worry Ash." Sophie replied, Ashely smiled at Sophie's response. "Good." She said, the girls continued to talked before the ball rang for next period class.
Ashely and Sophie said their byes to each other and went to their last period, Sophie and Jenny had 8th period together so Sophie went to their usual spot where they'll met and walk together. Just then, Sophie began to think about what Ashely said during 5th period, 'should I do it right now or later..' Sophie thought to themselves but her thoughts get interrupted by someone talking, he quickly gets out of his thoughts and see's a guy talking to Jenny at their spot. Sophie gets suspicious about this guy, and it's not good. 'Why is he talking to her..' Sophie thought to herself, as she goes up to them Jenny notices the brunette and smiles, "Look it was really nice of catching up with you Ethan...but I need to be with my friend." Jenny says and began to walk off till Ethan grabs her wrist. Seeing this, Sophie's blood starts to boil in jealousy and anger. She went up to him and glared at him, "Look buddy, she told you she needs to go." Sophie tells the guy, he scoffs at the brunette and leaves. "Thank you Soph, I don't know what's his problem." Jenny told Sophie, grateful the brunette helped her, "Yeah, no problem, what happened back there before?" Sophie told Jenny. Jenny sighed and rolls her eyes, "Ethan was once a friend but we distance ourselves after I came out to him and he tried to come up to me and he like tried too confess his feelings to me.." Jenny replies, Sophie felt rage in her mind, 'Guess I'll take care of him tomorrow.' Sophie thinks to herself. "Oh okay..Come on let's go to class." Sophie tells the redhead, Jenny smiled and nods, "Yeah.." she responds and the two continue to walk to their class. Sophie beings to think on the ways to kill off the guy and a perfect plan came into her mind..but he'll have to do it tomorrow.