Chapter 35

I am in very over- sized clothes. I am 27 weeks pregnant. Our families know as we revealed it in a cute wicker basket. Everyone is so excited to meet our babies.

Yes, babies. It's twins. My poor back is feeling it too.

Tonight is the last game of the season. It's worked out pretty well, it will give Noah time to be a dad. We haven't announced it to the world yet but we are going to tonight. I think I can get away with hiding my pregnancy because fell into fall and winter.

It's easily hidden with Noah's hoodies. The over-sized style is back too, so that's really helping my case. Paparazzi are forever asking questions.

Noah's fans have said it's insensitive of paparazzi to be questioning us about pregnancy.

We are in the usual box and the game is about to start soon. 

"How are you feeling?" Rachael puzzles. "I'm okay, just tired." I reply with a slight smile.

The game starts and gets to half time quite quick. I feel like I blinked and the half time whistle was blown. Michael has the two baby grows with the football logo on the front to take down to Noah.

They are meeting in the locker room. The rest of the team know and have kept it a secret for all this time. When Noah isn't around they all look after me.

Michael is back in the stand soon enough and the match is getting ready to resume.

I'm getting so nervous now. Our pregnancy is going to be revealed to the entire world.

They all start flooding onto the pitch and before long the game has resumed. I hold my chest as I am filled with nerves.

Terry sensed my unease and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Everything is going to be okay. We will all protect you from the world." Terry assures me.

I nod and take a deep breath. "All that matters is that them little grandchildren are happy, loved and protected. You have my word that they will be." Terry continues as he wraps an arm around me and we side hug whilst watching the game.

This second half is brutal. We are getting beat slightly. We still have time to pull it back.

Noah's got the ball and he's currently charging down the stadium for a touchdown. I watch as he dives and throws the ball down. The entire crowd goes crazy.

We all jump and applaud as Noah is absolutely smashing his dream.

"The two football teams are drawing, whose going to put the extra mile in to finish this game." The spectator shouts through the telecom.

It's like a bull fight between the players whose going to get this next score. "They've got this." My mum says calmly.

We see miles catch the football and sprint like it's the last thing he's got down the pitch. "COME ON!!" Theo shouts.

We all desperately hope and pray that he gets this score. He does it. Miles wins us the game.

The stadium is wild. This feeling of happiness is always here. The spirits are always high at a football game, even if we loose.

"Looks like Miles ran the extra mile." The spectator cheers.

I watch Noah pull out the two baby grows with the football badge on the front. My heart warms.

The cameras zoom in on him and his eyes show me all of his emotions.

"Looks like Noah Cooper and his wife Maya Cooper are expecting twins. Congratulations to the lovely couple." The spectator congratulates us.