Chapter 15

Hey guys! It has been a long time.

I had been down with fever for almost a week. It was food poisoning. I had terrible headaches and couldn't write.

After I recovered, when I decided to write, I met with a small accident and sprained my ankle and hand. 😂😂

Anyway, now I am recovered and I will be updating all my stories. (Until and unless I encounter any more mishaps, fingers crossed!)

But one I wanted to say is thank you for loving this story SOO much. I didn't even expect this much response.  Honestly, speaking I have never done anything in my life which has received so much attention and appreciation.

This is my first getting love and honestly I am overwhelmed with gratitude.

But the thing is that, no one close to me supports to what I do.

You know we crave that appreciation and support from our loved ones, but sometimes it's difficult to find that validation within our immediate circle. That's why each and every comment of yours make me jump with joy. I am like, "Whoa! They like what I do."

Your support and encouragement mean the world to me. I know some might think that I am saying to gain attention but that's not a problem. I just want say Thank you so much. ❤️

I am just genuinely grateful for each and every one of you who have taken the time to read, comment, and support my work.

I LOVE Y'ALL ❤️

Otherwise everything is Gwenchana Gwenchana! 😉

P.S - It's a long chapter so there are high chances of mistakes, so please ignore it! I will re-update it later, if there are any mistakes.

___________________________________________

Author's POV

Next Day

As the world was sleeping, Porchay got up as usual and went for his training session at the gym. He was determined to push himself even harder than the day before.

Today Big didn't show up at 5 a.m. Porchay began his training alone.

It was 7 a.m. when Big went to the 5th floor all dressed up. As he reached there he already found Porchay working out vigorously, sweat dripping off his forehead.

Both saw each other and acknowledged each other's presence with a nod.

"Good morning, P'Big," Porchay greeted as he continued his intense workout.

"Morning, Chay," Big replied. "We are leaving at 8."

Porchay stopped his workout for a moment and looked at Big, slightly confused. "Where?"

Big let out a chuckle and asked, "You forgot already?"

Porchay thought for a second and then it hit him. He sighed and continued working out as yesterday's events came back to him.

Flashback

"Tomorrow you are coming with me.", Kim said.

"Where?", Porchay asked coldly.

Kim looked at him and said, "To Gia's wedding, my ex-fiancée"

"I will think about it", Porchay said.

Kim slammed his hands on the table with anger and took the knife from cutlery. And put it near Porchay's neck and said, "I. Didn't. Ask. You."