Chapter 20

Author's POV

Next Day

Like usual, Porsche went to his university while, Kinn went to his office

Porsche was taking a half day leave from his university since his father was coming. He had also asked Kinn to come early.

During the afternoon, Kinn picked up Porsche and both drove to the borders of Bangkok, as asked by his father. On the reaching the border, a black luxury car awaited them.

From there they were taken into Ratchaburi province. They were taken into a private estate located deep in the countryside. The estate was owned by a distant relative of the Kittisawasd family.

On reaching the farmhouse located in the heart of the estate, Porsche and Kinn were greeted by Pond, Porsche's father's trusted assistant.

"Sawadee Khrap Khun Pachara.", Pond greeted.

"Sawadee Khrap, P'Pond", Porsche greeted back. "And please, don't address me as 'Khun'. You are like a father figure to me."

Pond chuckled and said, "But still you are the son of the King. How could I address you any differently?"

Porsche smiled and replied, "Titles may be given to me, but it's the bond and respect between us that truly matters."

"Sure, Khun", Pond said.

"Again?!", Porsche exclaimed in mock exasperation, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Sorry, sorry", Pond said as he let out a small laugh. "Anyway, who is the friend with you?"

"Ahh...I forgot,", Porsche said. "Phi, this is Kinn and Kinn this is P'Pond, dad's assistant or you say he more like a brother to him."

"Sawadee Khrap", Kinn said with a polite bow.

"I have seen you somewhere.", Pond said thoughtfully.

Kinn smiled and said, "I am Korn Theeranpanyakul's son, Sir"

"Oh, you are Mr. Korn's son?", Pond said with surprised expression. "I must I have seen you with him when he was in Chiang Mai for business. How is your father doing these days?"

"He is doing great, Sir. Ready to be retired.", Kinn said.

"That's nice", Pond said with a smile. "Anyway, come. Khun Pat would be arriving soon."

Pond guided them to the dining room where the table was decorated with a variety of foods. Northern and Southern Thai cuisine, Indian, American and European dishes were laid on the table.

Both sat opposite each, leaving the head chair of the table empty his father.

"You are guys so rich!", Kinn whispered to his boyfriend, making Porsche chuckle.

The sound of footsteps approaching made them turn around. Both got up from their seats as Pat, Porsche's father arrived.

"Sawadee Khrap, Pa", Porsche said as he side hugged his father.

"Sawadee Khrap Khun Pat", Kinn greeted, bowing down.

"Sawadee Khrap", Pat said as he patted Porsche's back. "Hope you guys had a comfortable journey."

"Khrap Khun", Kinn said.

"Khab, Pa", Porsche said.

"Come, let's have lunch.", Pat said as he gestured them to sit.

As they sat down, Pat noticed the nervous look on Kinn's face and chuckled.

"Relax, Kinn.", Pat said. Kinn let out a nervous chuckle.