Chapter 19 🔞

Guys. This chapter has a lot of details. So read slowly and carefully. If you get confused, ask me.

OH 

MY 

JESUS 

CHRIST

I HAVE DELETED AND REUPLOADED THIS PART FOR THE nth TIME. 

I JUST HOPE THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM RE-UPLOADING THIS PART. 

____________________________

6 years ago

Author's POV

From that day onwards, Kinn and Porsche started dating each other.

They went on dates in beaches, parks and fancy restaurants, creating beautiful memories together.

Kinn would pick up Porsche from his university and they would go for long drives, have street food and watch the sunset together.

Almost everyone in Porsche's university knew about his relationship with Kinn.

No one dared to approach Porsche ever since he started dating, because they knew before messing with him, they would have to deal with Kinn as well. Their relationship became the envy of many, as they seemed inseparable and deeply in love.

_______________

One day, as usual, after picking up Porsche from his university, Kinn drove them to his mansion. Porsche didn't know because he had fell asleep.

As they reached, Kinn gently tapped on his shoulders. "Baby, wake up.", Kinn said.

Porsche yawned and asked, "We reached the condo?"

"Not the condo, but my mansion.", Kinn said making Porsche wake up in a jerk.

"WHAT? YOUR MANSION?", Porsche exclaimed.

"Yes, to make you meet my family!", Kinn said.

"Wha---", before Porsche could say anything, someone opened his door and pulled him out. A man dressed in the weirdest way possible scanned him from head to toe.

"Mm... Kinn I must say, your choice is good!", the man said.

"Get away from my boyfriend, Tankhun!", Kinn exclaimed.

"Oh! Protective already, huh?", Tankhun asked sarcastically. "Won't you introduce me to him?"

"Porsche, this weird ass looking motherfucker is my brother. And you dumb older brother this is my boyfriend, Porsche!", Kinn said.

"Nice to meet you Khun Tankhun", Porsche said politely.

"Don't address me like that!", Tankhun said. "I am like your older brother. Just call me Khun!"

Porsche smiled and nodded.

"Come, let's go in and have some lunch!", Tankhun said as he dragged Porsche inside.

After reaching the dining room, three of them sat on their seats. Porsche sat next to Kinn while Tankhun sat at the head chair of the table. All were seated and the maids were ready to serve the lunch when a boy dressed in white shirt and black pants walked into the dining room.

"Kinn, I am going to the university. I have to submit this assignment.", the boy said.

"Kim", Kinn called. "This is Porsche, my boyfriend and baby that's Kim, my younger brother."

"Nice to meet you.", Kim said.

Porsche smiled at Kim and said, "Looking at you reminds me of my younger brother, Pichaya."