38.

In class..

" Good morning mam..." all students screaming from the bottom of lungs especially boys...

" Oo very good morning guys ,sit down.." Miss.kily said and open book , start staring it from top to down..and suddenly when she looked up ..her eyes stop at jimin..who is looks like a movie star ..( like always)..

" How are you ..?? Are you newbie..??.. " kily pointing at jimin while moving towards their bench ..and glaring at jimin without blinking..

" I...I'm jimin ..park jimin.. I'm not a new student.. I just comes from a long break.." jm replied with standing up..

" Ok .. btw you are handsome.." kily said and winking at jimin .. which is clearly noticed by whole class and class boys are like boiled egg now ..

" Oo.. thanks Miss.." jm sitting down and flip own hairs ..

" Oo.. jimin .. i don't believe.. you just got a complement.. from the most hot teacher in our college.." tea teasing him and jimin hits his foot with own leather shoes..( oh it hurts)..

" Ahhh..." Tae screamed little and quickly jimin placing hand on his mouth to make it less loud..
.
.
" Jimin you are still same .. i thought.. you got some seriousness..huh..fuck you.. my foot hurting.." tae complaints against jimin and also in front of him..

" I am sorry.. but I wanna kicked you .. really at that time .. i missed you very much in those fucking days .. " jm mumbled while looking at kily who is still looking at jimin .. with those dark eyes..

" You don't think..i seems like ..she is interested in you ..." Tae said while looking at kily without a single blink..

" See .. from the start of class .. she only staring you .. " tae looking at jimin with serious look ..and tryna to make him understand..

" Yeah .. I also thinking in this way .." jm stated while scanning her from tip to toe ..

Actually she is hot .. with that fit figure .. tattoos on neck,belly, forearm,hands.. and most importantly she wears a black dress ..

" Jimin.. i think..she is totally your type ..bossy girl ..like a mommy stuff.." tae smiled and hitting jimin' s shoulder with own..

" Stop it.. tae .. be concentrate on studies.." jm said with cold face ..

" Huh..??..you are not my friend...my friend never taken serious to study.." tae 's opened mouth with unexpected words from jimin...

" Just do it .." jm shows him a design and tryna make that by ownself with full seriousness on his face ..

" Ok ...sir .." tae holds a pencil and start outlining the design...

" Jimin.. i don't believe.. you gonna sketch you this unique style.. " tae galncin at design ..which is really unique from the rest of his designs..

This is a unique style coat with many leather ballets and silver chains on it .. actually it is exposed type coat .. without underneath.. only made up from chains and ballets ...

After the end of all classess...

" Jimin .. how you gonna home ..??.." tae asked while walking with him to main gate of clg ..

" Umm.. with car ..." Jm replied and looking here and there ...

" And why prof.yoongi treated you very well in class .. instead of that fucking yells and shouts ...i think.. something is hidden from me .." tae questioned him without even taking breaths..

" You overthinks this .. " jm mumbled and turn his face towards the road ..

" Hey ..jimin.. c'mon... We gonna late .." yg shouting from the window of car ..

" Yeah .." jm said and waving own hands towards tae and running towards yg ...

" Huh...??.. what is this now ...??.. his life is really a mess ..like him.. " tae mumbled and goes towards parking...

_________________________________________

Stay tuned..