80.

In the club...

Everyone staring at them .. like they gonna eat them and left no cramps..

But this club allows peoples with partners and yes jimin and tae also pretending like they are couple for those hours ...

Only their hairs and little cheeks are appearing because of the mask ..

Everyone wants them for tonight.. but they are like untouchable..until one random guy staring at them with masked  face and without blinking.. his eyes going to be turned in red blooded when he looks that jm and tae holding hand and feels like they are real couple....

" Tae ... I'm feeling awkward.." jm mumbled into tae's ear ...and looking again here and there ..

" Babe .. think less and enjoy alot .." tae giving him chill vibes .. and holding his wrist and running towards main stage where all couples dancing with Beats...
.
.
In nearby cabin ..

" Sir is there anything wrong.. ??.." club's manager asking that random guy with a serious look at his face ...

" Nothing.. but i just realised that I'm not in the mood of discussing this .. " that random guy putting own glass down at meeting table..

" But bro

" But bro .. this is important .. we've to report till tomorrow about this .." that another bro told him and make him remind that today is last date of making things up...

" Meeting dismiss..." That random guy shouted and slaming own hand on table hardly...

" But ..sir .." all the people in meeting mumbled to each other before left the cabin from behind door of the club .. there is a pin drop silence in the room for a second until one wants to break it with a simple tone .. there are only 3 person in room..

And yes .. this is yoongi, jungkook and club's manager..

Actually in the afternoon they found out that there are many gangs who are sold guns illegally.. and create problems in their trade .. and many of them reported that those peoples mostly come to this club and export and import things here .. because no one have clue ..that what they are doing here in the crowd of people

" Yoongi are you insane..huh .??.. look if my dad will find out about this .. we gonna screwed.. " jk trying to make him understand the situation.. but yg's eyes still sticking with the main stage of the club .. which is clearly shown from the upstairs VIP room ..

" Sir .. yes we also faced so many problems.. because of this illegal business here .. please solve it quickly.." club's manager replied to jk and looking at yg who is still in statue mood.. not even blink for once in those passing minutes...

" You should go now.." yg ordered club's manager while pointing at cabin's door ..

" Yoongi.. i know if you don't want .. then nobody can make you do .. but .." jk again tried but stopped when yg placing own figure at lips with 'shhh' sound...