Melaine appeared to be sitting casually at a table located outside a cafe, her focus seemingly fixated upon the newspaper article that she was reading

Melaine appeared to be sitting casually at a table located outside a cafe, her focus seemingly fixated upon the newspaper article that she was reading. The featured headline on the front page read:

'Man's Throat Slit Without A Trace.'.

"Got a name?" Dean inquired as he approached, his attention seemingly focused upon the headline as though he was attempting to further understand the situation. Sam soon followed in his footsteps, carrying three glasses of coffee; one for each of them.

"There you go." Sam handed each of them their respective coffee cups and they both received the drinks with grateful nods.

"Anthony Giles," Melanie read off the name of the individual featured on the headline, her tone carrying an almost indifferent and nonchalant attitude as she did so.

"Who's Anthony Giles?" Sam inquired, seated now with his own coffee cup secured within his grasp, his interest now piqued by the name.

"He's a... Baltimore lawyer. Working late in his office," Melanie continued to read from the article, expanding upon the identity of the victim and providing further information regarding his circumstances on the day that he was murdered. "Check it out." Melanie handed over the newspaper to Sam.

"Uh... throat was slit, room was clean. Huh," Sam spoke up promptly as he began to skim through the article. "No DNA, no prints," he continued, drawing particular note of the lack of evidence.

"Keep reading, it gets better," Melaine spoke up, her tone expressing a slight hint sarcasm as she encouraged them to proceed with their reading.

"Security cameras failed to capture footage of the assailant," Dean relayed, continuing on to provide more information about the lack of evidence surrounding the incident. "So I'm thinking either somebody tampered with the tapes –"

"Or it's an invisible killer," Sam suggested abruptly.

"My favorite kind," Dean responded sarcastically, expressing the slightest hint of amusement as he did so. "What do you think, Scully? You wanna check it out?" He inquired abruptly. Sam and Melanie both raised an eyebrow, expressing their confusion and amusement in equal parts towards the unexpected nickname.

"Scully?" Melanie echoed the nickname with a touch of humor in her tone, unable to suppress her amusement and curiosity. "We both are Scully?" She inquired, her confusion evident.

"Yeah," Dean responded flatly.

"I'm not Scully, you're Scully." Sam retorted, turning the nickname back on Dean.

"No, I'm Mulder. You're a red-headed woman." Dean responded quickly, continuing the back and forth between them as their playful banter continued.

"The three of us are Scully," Melanie responded in kind, adding her own voice to the playful banter as she looked at her brothers with a hint of irritation and amusement.