Sam was busy hacking away at his laptop, his eyes intent on his screen

Sam was busy hacking away at his laptop, his eyes intent on his screen. Dean, on the other hand, was leaning back in his chair, casually sipping on a cup of coffee as he watched his brother work. Melanie was sitting a little bit to the side, her arms crossed as she appeared to be doing nothing of importance.

"So much for our low profile." Sam addressed his brother, expressing his dismay at the fact that they were drawing unwanted attention from officials. "You've got a warrant in St. Louis, and now you're officially in the Fed's database."

"Dude, I'm like Dillinger or something." Dean grinned, his boastful statement seemingly indicating that he somewhat enjoyed his current level of notoriety. Melanie also laughed along with a sense of amusement in response to Dean's remark.

"Guys, it's not funny." Sam interjected, his tone becoming slightly more stern as he addressed his siblings. "Makes the job harder. We've got to be more careful now."

"Well, what do they got on you?" Dean inquired, his tone displaying a degree of curiosity as he looked at his brother's laptop screen.

"A mugshot of Melanie. Pretty sure from when she was a teenager." Sam replied with a grin, his words indicating that he had recently uncovered evidence of Melanie's misbehavior during her teenage years.

"Yeah, whatever." Melanie replied with the faintest of frowns upon her face, dismissing her brother's remarks as inconsequential. "What 'bout you?"

"I'm sure they just haven't posted it yet." Sam mumbled under his breath.

"No accessory? Nothing?" Dean inquired with a mildly inquisitive tone after a brief moment of consideration.

"Shut up." Sam snapped, abruptly responding to his brother's teasing.

"You're jealous." Dean retorted with a grin, taking delight in the reaction that Sam had given in response to his remarks. Melanie also chuckled at this exchange, finding amusement in both of her brothers' behavior.

"No, I'm not." Sam protested, denying the fact that he was jealous.

"Uh-huh." Dean replied in a teasing manner, not believing a single word that was coming out of his brother's mouth.

"All right. What do you got on the case there, you innocent, harmless young man, you?" Melanie joked, looking at Sam with a mischievous smirk. Sam immediately closed the laptop with a glare, his eyes conveying an intense degree of annoyance and frustration.

"Architect Sean Boyden plummeted to his death from the roof of his home, a condominium he designed." Sam explained, pulling out several pages of research and laying them out before Melaine and Dean.

"Hmm. Build a high-rise and jump off the top of it. That's classy." Dean commented in an amused manner.

"When did he call animal control?" Melanie questioned the significance of this incident.