The Voice In The Night

3rd pov:

Xie Yan woke up feeling lighter than normal. He went to wash up before seeing his hair the same colour as before the curse of frost changed it... and longer too... Xie then said "This is my real appearance when the curse of frost is gone..." The door slammed opened as Meelo rushed in and shouted "Xie Wake up, wake up!" Then he rushed back out but not before farting. Xie waved his hand using qi and saw the qi flow was flowing smoothly....

Xie Yan pov:

I watched amused as everyone's jaw was dropping off. And Pema said "You used to be handsome but now..." and Tenzin said "That hair colour... that was your original hair colour." I then said "I've broken free from the curse of frost." And then Korra said "I've seen both appearances. You look better." Then Jinora said "What were your parents like?" And Tenzin and Korra tensed slightly. Tenzin said "Jinora." And I said "It's fine Tenzin. To answer your question. My memories are hazy but i had two parents and one sister. Mg parents owned a small restaurant back then." Then Tenzin said "Thank you for sharing." Then we talked about Tarrlok and his decisions.

Training-

I showed Korra the air bending movements again and she copied it. We listened to the music playing from the radio as we kept practicing but found myself looking at Korra and saw the hidden fear and distress she was trying to hide since she wanted everyone to see her as a strong Avatar... we heard the radio changed tune and heard Amon's voice. I then saw Korra flinch slightly before she began sweating as Amon said "Good Evening, My Fellow Equalists. This is your leader, Amon. As You Have Heard, The Republic Council Has Voted To Make Me Public Enemy Number One, Proving Once Again. That The Bending Oppresors Of This City Will Stop At Nothing To Quash Our Revolution. But We Cannot Be Stopped. Our Numbers Grow Stronger By The Day. You No Longer Have To Live In Fear. The Time Has Come For Benders To Experience Fear." I then turned off the radio and grabbed Korra's shoulder and said "Hey. Don't worry. He won't hurt you. I will make sure." And she gulped before turning away and said "I don't need your help. Im not afraid of Amon and his Equalists." And I then watched her try to continue to practice. I then said "I'll be with you every step of the way." I saw her shoulders relaxed a bit and saw the fear slightly decrease...

Dining-

Tenzin began praying "We are thankful for this delicious food, for happiness, for compassion and-"  Tarrlok interrupted by saying "I'm not interrupting, Am I?" And they talked and Tarrlok introduced himself to Korra and Korra stood up and greeted him before they sat down. Ikki then leaned over and said "why do you have three ponytails?" Sniffs "And how come you smell like a lady? You're weird." I was amused beyond belief and snickered silently which korra noticed and gave me an amused smile as Tarrlok said "Well, Aren't you....precocious?" Then he began talking to Korra. Then Korra declined his offer to join his task force. Then he looked at me and said "The Void Lord Xie Yan its an honour to meet you. I heard you were heavily injur-" and he stopped when he felt the glare of Kynee and Nox while I looked at Korra who froze at the thought of me being injured... I then said "You've heard wrong. I've finished my task as the Void Lord. At this moment all wars have been stopped and agreements have been signed to show unity." Then Tarrlok said "I would've asked for your help but it shows your on the side of the Avatar." Then he got up and left. Then Korra said "Injured?" And I said "It's just some rumours. It's not true." And Ikki shouted "Bye bye ponytail man!"

Training-

I saw Bolin came and gifted Korra a small pastry and a rose. Then I heard Tarrlok's servant being sent away. I then dodged Naga as she tried to tackle me. I heard Bolin trying to copy Amon and saw Korra looked worried.

Afternoon-

I swing my hand which korra responded by dodging and stomping her feet forth and earth bending aimed at my stomach but I placed my hand there and was lightly pushed back before I said "That was a good way to use earth bending when you've closed distance but try to aim my chi points. We then stopped when Tenzin said "Tarrlok's gifts are becoming more stravagent." I then listened to Tenzin talk to Korra about her fears and then he got up and said "I'm always here for you if you need me."