Korra

Xie Yan (Age 5) pov:

Korra's home-

Korra was surrounded my members of the White Lotus when we heard explosions outside. I then heard someone said "They're after Korra." I then rushed out and said "Kynee. Nox." And both my moonlight foxes turned appeared and transformed into my earth sword and heaven sword. My blades faded and collided with the Lava Bender who tried to pierce Sokka and my earth sword collided with the non Bender who aimed a knife at Tonraq. Their eyes turned as my swords disappeared and blocked the Combustion attack the woman threw towards me. And they saw I was gone. And Tonraq shouted "Xie!" And I appeared above them and swing my swords down and shouted "You're not hurting Korra!" And then my eyes widened as my blades disappeared and blocked a powerful attack which the aftershock sent me sideways and then I flipped mid air and slashed the figure who tried to attack me. And everyone's eyes widened as the body dropped and I froze as the side effects of using my skill to multiply my strength reached me and I fell on one knee and said "Restrain them." And both of my swords dashed forth and zuko and the others used the opportunity and restrained all of Zaheer and his team. I then groaned slightly as Tornaq picked me up and said "Xie Yan you shouldn't have done that! You could've gotten died!" I felt weak as I said "I didn't want them to hurt Korra and the others... We entered the room Korra and Senna were in and Korra cried out "Xie! Where were you!?" And I got placed down on a bed as Tonraq said "Let him rest Korra. He helped protect you..." and I then slowly fell unconscious to the darkness...

10 years later:

I stood in front of Korra as I collided with her using Martial Arts and using Fire Bending Water Bending and Earth Bending as we fought. I then won easily since ive been going out for a few months each year into the battle field and practice all martial arts and perfected them all alongside Bending Elements.... I then dodged as Korra lost her temper and punched a fire punch. I then swipe her legs and she fell and I smiled amused as I lower my hand and Korra whistled and I got tackled by Naga and she began licking my face and I shouted "Naga! Stop!" And i laughed as I push her off and jumped back. And used Water bending to get rid of her slob. I then saw Katara and the others masters watching us as I dodged Korra's attacks. I then dashed forth

A few hours later:

I sat on a chair as Katara undid the bandages soaked in blood and tensed as my back was covered in slashes from a whip... I then heard the white Lotus masters inhaled sharply as I said "The reason for not communicating for half a year was due to being capture when I was at my limit. I escaped before returning to headquarters." I then tensed a Katara began using her healing water bending before slowly relaxing.

Two years later:

I watched Korra excited grin as Katara said "I believe Korra is ready to start her Air Bending Training." I then saw her control her expression and thanked them before she turned to me. I then said "Congratulation Avatar Korra." And she said "When I learn Air Bending. I'll destroy you." And I then was about to reply when I heard a sentry officer said "Void Lord Xie! You're presence is reques-" and I lift my hand and the officer shut up instantly as I said "The Nation Leaders know of my active duties are on hold." And the Officer said "Yes Sir!" And he left which caused to look at Korra who was pouting. I then said "I'm not going anywhere any time soon. I'm spending as much time as I can taking it easy." And she grabbed my hand and dragged me away as I chuckled at her.

A few days later:

I watched amused as Nox and Kynee were playing in the snow having the time of their lives. Then I look at Korra who was speaking with Katara and I grabbed a snowball and tossed it at nox who dodged majestically.

3rd pov:

Nox tossed the snowball striking Korra's head causing her to turn with a furious look. Xie looked innocently and whistled as he look away only to get buried by snow causing him to shouted "I'm innocent. Ko-" And then Korra grinned as she saw a bison flying her way and descending which then they all heard "Are we there yet?! Are we there yet?! Are we there yet?!"