Light In The Dark

3rd Pov:

Upper Realm Gu Clan-

An Unknown Figure appeared past the crack he created in space floating mid air heading towards The Gu Clan as Gu Changge and his guard returned from the lower realm. Guards sensed the figure causing them to ask "Who are you? Yo-" Then the figure waved a finger slicing their heads off cleanly before he entered the room containing Gu Changge and the Patriarch of The Gu Clan. Gu Changge's father said "You... Who are you?" Then he released his aura but the figure said "You're not worthy of knowing." Then the entire Gu Clan was teleported in the Clan meeting room as they trembled as they felt the raw power coming from the unknown figure. Gu Changge said "We have never met senior! You must have mistaken us fo-" Then the figure said "how could I mistake the ones who harmed my younger brother?" Then Gu Changge tensed as his eyes widened before the figure said "You dare rip my younger brother's soul and try to devouring it?" Then Gu Changge screamed as Xie Yan's part soul was ripped out and the figure saw the appearance of the child like soul of Xie Yan causing him to soften his eyes as he saw it was trembling as it was the child part of xie yan... The Time and memories of when he remembered his older brother and parents... The Blood Infant had the chains of restraint.

The figure said "To think my younger brother had planned well but the laws restraint his blood infant

The figure said "To think my younger brother had planned well but the laws restraint his blood infant." Then the figure shattered its chains before he said "You are dying, Xie Yan. You need to devour their souls." Then the blood infant disappeared instantly moving faster than lightning entering Gu Changge's body. Changge coughed up blood as his soul was being devoured rapidly causing him to release the ancestor deep within as his hair turned white causing the figure to restrain the soul of the ancestor too with a single thought. The Blood Infant came out of Changge as it had a big appetite causing the figure to chuckle amused at his younger brother's manners. Then it devoured half of the Gu Clan's soul and blood qi before getting full. The figure said "That's enough. You'll face the heavenly tribulation if you continue any further, Little Xie." Then the figure saw the blood infant who was really Xie Yan since he woke up thanks to his older brother wanted something. The figure said "You want your memories..." Then it tapped Xie Yan soul's forehead before memories flooded Xie Yan. Then a broken voice said "Big Brother Yan Sen." Then Yan Sen goy hugged by the soul causing the older brother to chuckle at his younger brother. Then he said "You should go back. You'll need to heal but your soul will be fully healed. The Finger Of Nirvana is truly powerful but since parts of the technique was missing it didn't work. You should fully heal the soul when you return. Smart move. The blood infant as long as it doesn't die you can slowly recreate your body if your body is destroyed." Then he waved his hand causing the Blood Infant soul to disappear through a crack in space and time. Then Yan Sen looked at the Gu Clan before saying "I'll let you experience hell for hurting, Little Xie." Then the entire Gu Clan was ripped to shreds by wind qi slashes.

Lower Realm-

Physical World-

Tenzin rushed towards Korra and the others as he shouted "They're over here!" Tenzin kneels down as he said "Please, Wake up." Then picked up Korra as Kya checked on Mako and Bolin. Kya said "They're going to be alright, but i need to get them into some spirit water right away." Then they quickly got them up before heading into the spirit world.