Endgame

3rd pov:

People cheered for Amon as he stood on the stage with a few equalists. Amon said "Thank you all for joining me on this historic occasion." The cheering got louder before he continued with a fake past story. Amon said "When I was a boy, a firebender struck down my entire family and left me scarred. That tragic event began my quest to equalize the world." Korra said "That's a lie, Amon. Or should I call you Noatak?" The liutenant equalist said "You want her taken out?" Amon said "No. Everyone, calm down. We have nothing to fear from the Avatar. Let's hear what she has to say." Korra turned to the public before saying "Amon has been lying to you. The spirits didn't give him the power to take people's bending away. He uses bloodbending to do it. Amon is a waterbender." Then the crowd gasped before they began murmuring among themselves. The liutentant whispered "What is this nonsense?" Amon said "You're desperate, Avatar. Making up stories about me is a pathetic last resort." Korra said "you're family wasn't killed by a firebender. His father was Yakone, and his brother is councilman Tarrlok." Amon said "An amusing tale. But I will show you the truth." Then he took his hood off before removing his mask to reveal his face....

Xie pov:

I saw his face was scarred... I then thought "Impressive planning Noatak." Amon pointed at his face before saying "This is what a firebender did to me." Korra was shocked and taken aback as she said "What?" Then people began saying that korra was lying but korra insisted on amon being a water bender. I then dodged cables before defeating 3 equalists. I then saw 50 more equalists which caused me to say "I'm not in the mood to play." I dashed forth annihilating hundred equalists soldiers and 13 mecha tanks before I dashed off towards Korra and Mako's location which I reached. Slamming the doors open before my eyes widened as I saw Korra's kneeling position... my pupils glow gold before I swapped places with Korra. I then felt my mind realm cracked as Kynee and Nox howl in pain and whimpered as I felt my mind being torn apart... I then coughed up blood as my hair shortened and became dark grey again... I then saw both swords were next to me causing me to weakly reach out only for tears of blood to fall as the swords shattered as my connection with my moonlight foxes broke... Amon said "What a fool... Sacrificing yourself for that weak girl..." Korra swings her fist but got blood bended... Then she was restrained before korra shouted "No!" Mako shouted "Korra!" Amon then proceeded to take her bending away as Korra felt weakened. Before she dropped to the ground. Amon said "Finally, you are powerless." Korra tried to stand up and punch to release fire bender but nothing... The liutentant confronted Amon before he was discarded by Amon. Amon looked at Mako before walking towards him. I then felt my eyes turn black as I activated ultra instinct and I appeared standing swinging my leg using all my strength to fight sending him blasting into construction material before I felt blood coming up my throat causing me to swallow. I then said "Take Korra and get out of here. I'll buy you time." Mako picked up Korra before rushing out. I then tap my chest to not feel pain and tap the side of my head to multiply my power. I then said "I'm going to kill you Amon! Then I dashed forth as Amon used waterbending and bloodbending to slow me down as I was ready to die here and now. I then roared in battle cry as ice collided with my leg causing a shockwave...

3rd pov:

Korra weakly said "Mako... My bending..." Mako said "Everything will be all right. We just need to get out of here." Then Mako froze and Korra stumbled out of him arms as he stopped abruptly. Then Mako slammed to the ceiling then to the ground.... then the sides before dropping on the ground. Amon stood with his left arm missing which he froze the wound to not bleed out... and the right side of his stomach missing but used waterbending to freeze that part.... Amon said "I'm impressed. The Supreme King lived up to his expectations." Causing Korra to freeze. Then Amon said "No one has ever gotten the better of me like that." Then he continued blood bending Mako as he walked towards him and said "You're an ant compared to that monster. It is almost a shame to take the bending of someone a bit talented. Almost." Korra gasped as Amon was about to take Mako's firebending. She shouted "No!" Then punched forth desperately which created an airblast sending Mako and Amon flying back. Amon slides back as he said "Impossible..." Then korra realised what she did... she said "I can airbend? I can airbend!" Then proceed to snet air first punches at Amon until he was knocked to the end of the hall. Amon then used bloodbending to try control her but realised he used too much energy on Xie Yan which gave Korra the perfect chance to overpower it and said "No....you....don't!" Kicking forth sending Amon blasting out of the window into the sea where he began to fall deeper into the sea.... Then a few seconds later he re-emerged into surface using water bending revealing to everyone he was a waterbender. A member of the public said "He's waterbending." "What?" "He is a bender!" "The scar is fake!" "The Avatar was telling the truth!" Amon was panicking before he looked at Korra then ended up escaping as Mako fired fireballs towards him.