Darkness Falls

3rd Pov:

Xie Yan's clothes were destroyed as the battle became even fiercer... Gu Changge has the upper hand due to Xie Yan's soul being critically injured but also Gu Changge had the understanding of the talent void. Explosions occurred as the location was destroyed before Xie Yan saw Unalaq was tossed out of the spirit world which caused him to say "You've lost your pawn." Then he fired a blue piercing light causing Xie Yan to use Finger Of Flowery Swords.... The Collision caused shockwaves. Then Gu Changge saw his side was slashed as Xie was smiling which caused Gu to use more of his power.

Xie Yan pov:

As the Explosions began surrounding the battlefield as I teleported above Gu firing a pink qi blade only for Gu to swing a trident like weapon releasing a dark and purple aura. I could feel my body feeling the effect of his evil and destructive qi... I then heard korra causing to glance her direction seeing Vaatu slammed her to the wall before wrapping her in vines... my eyes widened as the aura gu released was growing as I got blasted across the spirit world... I slowly stood up before Kynee and Nox appeared in their sword forms before I unsheathed them as Gu tossed the trident and swing both blades before colliding  with the trident. Gu lifted his hand before he swings his palm before I realised it I instinctively turned my head dodging the attack that broke the space barrier of this world. I dashed forth and said "I can't look weak to the others now can I?" Then Gu said "You are not going to live long now." Then his eyes change as I felt that same presence ripped a part of my soul... my eyes widened in shock as he was getting stronger... I said "You're devouring my soul without me being near death." Then Gu grinned but his eyes widened as I appeared past him as red lines appeared on his body before blood burst out. Then he chuckled causing me to frown as Gu said "What other tricks do you have?" Then I saw a glimpse into his body causing me to cough up blood as Gu said "You tried to peek into my soul?" Then I swing both swords as he swings his trident.  The overwhelming shockwave ripped apart any close by spirits. I felt my soul weakening further...

3rd pov:

Korra struggled as the vines had her wrapped before she activated the Avatar State. She breathes fire burning Vaatu causing it to shriek as it moved away and breathes fire on the vines causing them to burn before she landed soflty. Korra then used air bending attacks as well as water bending but not just them but all the 4 elements against Vaatu. Pillars slammed into Vaatu before Korra rises using air bending... Korra then began bending a wind sphere around Vaatu adding the other elements as well. Korra (Avatar State) said "I'm locking you away for another 10,000 years, Vaatu!" Then she landed soflty on the ground. As she continued bending the elements.

Freed-

Korra got hit from behind by Unalaq causing her to get sent forth before she got up weakly. Then Unalaq fired another water bending attack causing her to get struck and sent back a few meters away grunting in pain. Korra watched Vaatu fly towards next to Unalaq. Korra sent a weak fire bending attack but froze as Gu said "Never let down your guard." Then Korra turned but felt a hand covering her eyes... Xie Yan covered Korra's sight due to State he was in... Gu Changge's hand covered in aura pierced through Xie Yan's chest from behind. Gu Changge said "If you didn't focus on this weak ant. You could've injured me quite badly. But no-" Kynee and Nox blasted him back as Korra could see the blood on Xie's chest bleeding badly as blood flows from Xie's mouth. Then Korra trembled as tears fall before Xie weakly wiped them away. Xie tapped his chest to stop the bleeding and then Xie said "I'm not dying, Korra." Then she nodded as she focused and turned to face her opponent... She whispered "You promised..." Then Xie weakly smiled as a few tears fall as he turned to his opponent... Gu release death qi as Xie Yan activated ultra instinct. The Collision was unlike before.... The shockwaves were on the verge of breaking the barrier of space.

Unalaq finally fused with Vaatu before gaining power from the spirit portals as Korra shouted "No!" Unalaq (Vaatu) said "We are now one! Now a new era for spirits and humans will begin, and I will lead them all as the new Avatar." Korra walked forth ready for a fight as she said "Well, I'm the old Avatar, and my era's not over yet." Then Unalaq rushed forth first causing Korra to water bend forth before they collided. Xie Yan saw Korra left the spirit world before using Gu's attack to get pushed to the portal. Xie Yan lightly stepped on the ground using frost qi which burst outwards heading towards Gu as he was blasted back at the powerful cold qi.

Xie Yan came out of the spirit world before he saw Korra being crushed by Unalaq's bending in the ground. Unalaq said "Give in. Your time is over."  Raava said "Korra this fight is not over. Vaatu cannot win. Do not give in to 10,000 years of darkness. You are the avatar." Xie Yan teleported Korra mid air as she fire bends and sending Unalaq stumbling to the side. Korra was in Avatar State as she said "You cannot win!" Then gave chase as Unalaq went into the defensive. Xie closed his eyes as he activated True Form of Flowery Body. A flower seal appeared on Xie's forehead as his hair turned pink and his pupils glow red. Then he turned to find Gu Changge standing next to an old figure... Then Xie Yan said "Anyone else?" Then both figures disappeared to appeared in front of Xie swinging their attacks only to be struck instantly sent different ways before Finger Of Flowery Swords fired at them.

Unalaq used the opportunity of Korra's confusion to take out Raava from her. Korra got weaker before dropping on her knees. Before dropping to the ground as her vision got blurry but she could see Unalaq caught Raava in a water bending sphere... before Vaatu returned to Unalaq's soul as he began to grin in victory.

Mako and Bolin rushed towards them as Unalaq was about to start attacking Raava. His focuse shifted on them as they collided with their bending. Ice burst towards Bolin and Mako sending them blasting back knocking them unconscious... Korra saw Raava next to her causing her weakly reach out as she groaned her arm trembled as Unalaq wrapped dark spirit water bending to lift Raava up before slamming her to a rock. Then proceeded to water bend to damage and break the Avatar cycle. Korra felt the past avatars were disappearing each time Unalaq struck Raava... Korra tried to get up but failed...Korra felt the pain get worse... Korra glared at Unalaq as she tried to bend at him to stop...  The Avatar Wan disappeared as the first known Avatar disappeared. Korra lost all hope as she lost consciousness.

Xie sensed the change in nature as he kept holding off the two powerful figures...

Mako and Bolin regained their consciousness before they rushed to Korra helping her up. They bore witness of Unalaq's fusion and transformation.

The twins entered as they witnessed their father was in A monster like spirit form. Unalaq said " Now... 10000 years of darkness begins!" Then it lifted a palm into the sky as it got struck by lightning before it turned into a small red glow flying off into the distance.

Xie Yan stood bleeding out badly as both Gu Changge and his guard were heavily injured before they decided to retreat to the upper realm but not before calling out the Gu Family Elders

Xie Yan stood bleeding out badly as both Gu Changge and his guard were heavily injured before they decided to retreat to the upper realm but not before calling out the Gu Family Elders.... Xie Yan's eyes widened as a enormous hand came out of a ripped space crack engulfing him with no way of escape as his teleportation skill was restrained by powerful entities. Xie Yan was completely defeated before he began falling as the Gu Changge and his guard disappeared... Xie Yan slammed into the water before blood began to flow rapidly as his hair turned normal... His appearance changed back to normal as he was losing consciousness... Xie Yan thought 'Sorry, Everyone. I don't think-' Then Xie decided to gamble and used finger of nirvana to heal my soul but it came at a great cost... Never the less his injuries were too much which meant death by bleeding out or drowning... Slowly, the darkness grew more as the it grew colder... Xie Yan lost consciousness all alone.