Turning The Tides

Xie pov:

I yawned as I got out of bed and opened the door to find Korra and Asami were outside about to knock to call me for breakfast... I saw their faces turn red as I was shirtless wearing black loose silk pants. I then smiled soflty before saying "Morning. How are you both doing?" And Asami said "Fine..." Then korra said " I'm feeling better after you used your healing technique." Then I said "I'll be out in a moment." Before closing the door and getting dressed. Once I was ready I left the room and entered the dining room to see korra eating. I then said "Slow down. No one is taking your food." Then I watched amused as she blushed slightly. Then she said "The food tastes amazing, Pema. I'm starting to feel like myself again." Pema said "We're do thankful you're home safe." She then got up and took the plates as Asami said "Let me help." Then they left as Tenzin said "Korra, I realise you've been through a lot, but I need to know everything that happened." Korra then said "Well, First off, Tarrlok isn't who he says he is. He's Yakone's Son." Lin then said "It all makes sense now. That's how Tarrlok was able to bloodbend us without a full moon." Tenzin said "But how did you escape? And Where is Tarrlok?" Korra then said "Amon captured him and took his bending." Tenzin said "What?" And korra said "Yeah" And I said "He showed up out of nowhere. He almost got us too." Tenzin said "This is very disturbing news. Amon is becoming emboldened. Taking out a councilman, almost capturing the both of you. I fear Amon is entering his end game." Everyoned shared glances of concern before I said " Amon must have secrets under his sleeve that we don't know of. We need to be wary of our approach." Then Mako got up and went into the kitchen. I then thought 'Her personal butler." Then I walk outside to see Tenzin and Lin talking. Tenzin said Lin, um, I need to ask you a favor. It would mean the world to me, but I-I know it could be a potentially awkward situation. Furthermore--" Lin interrupted by saying "Spit it out already." Tenzin then said "will you stay here and watch over pema and the children while I meet with the Council? With everything that's happened lately, I want to be sure my family is in safe hands." Lin then said "Of course I'll help, old friend." Then I went back inside when Pema came out.

Attack-

We watched as Republic City was under attack. Then Lin said "Republic City is under attack." Then we reached the city to find the car... I then said "You really..." I then was amused as the pole was damaged. Asami said "Wow, nice parking job." And korra said "Hey, I couldn't take Naga to Tarrlok's office since she would've been spotted. I made it very clear I don't know how to drive." And I choked a laughed as she glared at me snickering silently. Bolin said " All things considered, you did a great job. But how are we gonna pat for all these parking tickets?" Mako then grabbed said tickets before using firebending burning them causing Bolin to gasp. Mako said "Relax the city is under attack. The police have more important things to worry about." I then saw Asami grabbed an Equalist's electric glove from the back as she said "This'll come in handy." Then she got in the front seat as I jumped in the back seat with Korra. Asami said "Why don't you sit in the back with Korra?" Then Mako glared slightly before saying "I think I will." Korra and I noticed the tension between Mako and Asami. Then I said "Trouble in paradise?" Then Mako sat down next to me looking away as Korra said "Everything alright?" Mako said "Yeah. Everything's fine." Then Asami reversed quickly as Bolin shouted "Car!" Then drives forth heading off to our destination.

Council-

I then dashed forth and swing my staff at the legs and arms of the mechas as I dashed forth destroying them. Then we walk to Tenzin. Korra said "Are you all right?" Tenzin said "I'm fine. Thank you, Kids. Another moment later, and I would've been on my way to Amon." Mako then saw something on the direction of the air temple island. My pupils glow as I saw airships... mako said "Uh, guys, look." Tenzin said "Oh no." Then I lift my index and middle finger pointing forth as a pink aura qi blade flows out shooting off which caused everyone's eyes to widen as Korra said "Xie?" Then they saw the airship slashed cleanly in half. Then the finger of Flower Swords faded before I said "It'll buy us some time. They're aim is Pema and the kids." Then we got on Oogi and headed off. Tenzin said "That technique..." I then said "It's my strongest sword qi. Its extremely sharp." Then we reached the island...