Civil War: Part 2

Xie Yan pov:

The Old Man said "Unalaq. You called me for this child?" Then Unalaq said "It was just a precaution. Master Li." Then Korra said "You're making a mistake." Unalaq said "I wish it hadn't come to this. But your parents held meetings with the rebels, right here in their home." Korra said " I can't believe you're doing this to your own family." Then I cut Unalaq off and said "Don't worry. No harm will fall anywhere near them." Then the old man said "Oh? You believe you can act in this old man's presence?" Then my pupils glow slightly as I said "Quiet Old Man. I'm sparing you due to your senile brain." Then the old man lifts his hand but stopped when he saw two pair of glowing eyes stared at his soul which caused him to cough up blood and he spat as he looked away. I then saw them walk away and korra looked down causing me to place my hand on her shoulder as I said "If the trial sentences them. I'll use the power i hold throughout the nations." Then Korra said "Th-" I then said "Your parents are good people, Korra. There's no need to thank me for doing what I believe is right." Then I headed towards the city to find out who the judge really is and if there is a scheme hidden.

Trial-

I watched as the people in trial were cuffed and sat waiting for the judge to start the trial. Then a hammer sounded as someone said "This trial will now come to order! Judge Hotah presiding." Then I heard Bolin said "Man! I should have paid him!" Asami said "Yeah, you think?" Then I sigh before Unalaq started his account of the story. Unalaq said "I was asleep in my Chambers when the rebels attacked. They overpowered me, and next thing I remember was waking up in the snow after Avatar korra had saved me." I then watched as hotah called Hotah announced "According to Unalaq's testimony, you attended a meeting where varrick tried to incite a civil war. Is that true?" Korra said "Yes." Hotah said "And were these men present at that meeting?" Korra said "Well, yes, but-" Hotah said "And where exactly did this meeting take place?" Bolin shouted "Objection!" Then I groan at his usual personality. Hotah reprimanded him to be quiet before he looked at Korra and said "I'll ask you one more time. Where did the meeting happen?" Korra looked down before she said "At my parent's house." Hotah said "And who led this meeting?" Bolin interrupted "Your honor, if I may..." Hotah said "may what?" Bolin said "May i... declare a mistrial?" Hotah said "Sit down. Varricj and your father led the meeting, didn't they?" Korra said "My parents are innocent!" Hotah said "I've heard all I need to. I'll return shortly with my decision."

A few minutes later-

The criminals stood for their sentences. Hotah said "Senna, please step forward." She looked at Tonraq before she walked forth. Hotah said "I have found you innocent. You're free to go." Then the guard took her cuffs off. Senna looked at Korra and hugged her as she said "Korra!" Then they look back as Hotah said "On the charge of treason, you are all found guilty." Then everyone was surprised and murmurs surrounded the trial room... Then Hotah declared "The punishment for this crime is death." Then many gasped and Asami and Mako stood up in shock. I saw Tonraq closed his eyes and looked down in defeat...

Then Hotah began to walk away when my voice pierced the room "Your words are just words. If you speak as a judge you must have the power to fulfill that task." Then the entire room trembled as my pupils glow gold. The Old Man from named Li said "Indeed. But I won't allow yo-" Then his eyes widened as I appeared in front of him swinging my fist destroyed the wall behind as he was blasted off. I then said "Kynee. Nox. Protect Senna and Tornaq as well as the others against anyone that tries anything." The guards fainted as Nox sent out his aura. I then faded before appeared on a snow landscape outside the city. The Old Man spat out blood before I said "Come on. I don't have time to waste."

3rd pov:

Korra and the others rushed to the broken wall and their eyes widened at the shockwave of Xie Yan's collision with The Grandmaster Li.