Civil War

Xie yan pov:

Unalaq said, "I need you for something important. There is another portal in the North. Once you open it, spirits and man will be able to move freely between the North and the South in a matter of seconds." Korra said "But the solstice is over. How am I going to open it?" Unalaq said "The spiritual energy is much stronger in the North. And now that you've opened the southern portal, your energy is stronger as well." Korracsaid "With both portals open, our tribes will be united again." Unalaq said "The world will be united again."

Tonraq's Home-

Tonraq said "Thank you for coming, everyone. I know the last few days have been troubling." Varrick interrupted by saying "Troubling? Troubling is when I get itchy rash that won't go away, and zhu lies not around to scratch it. This is shocking. Nay, Sickening!" Then he looked at the Kale cookies before saying "But these Kale cookies? Opposite. Remind me to get the recipe later." His assistant nodded before Tonraq said "What's your point, Varrick?" Varrick said "My point is, Unalaq's already booted our chieftains out of their Palace. How long before he starts telling us what kind of cookies we can eat?" Then I saw the cookies fly mid air but Kynee and Nox faded devouring them. Zhu Li said "Probably a couple of days." Varrick looked back at her as he said "Rhetorical Question, Zhu Li. You gotta keep up. Not to mention I've got a cargo ship full of halibut that's rotting, thanks to this harbor lock down. Who wants to buy a ship full of stinking fish?" Then he slammed the plate on the ground. Then he said "Seriously, it's not rhetorical. I need to sell these fish." Korra slowly stood as she said "Chief Unalaq is here to help the south. He wants to show us how to restore balance with the spirits so they'll stop attacking." Varrick said "The only spirit I'm interested in restoring is our spirit of independence! Am I right people?" Then people shouted in agreement... korra said "All Unalaq is trying to do us make our tribes unified again." Varrick interrupted and said "No, he wants control of our wealth.-" Then I said "You meant your wealth." Then Varrick said "If Unalaq won't retrieve his forces then we have no choice but to fight for our freedom!" Then people shouted in agreement again causing me to sigh as Korra said "You want to start a war? Are you crazy?" Tonraq said "Unalaq started this, not us. I'm sorry. Maybe you could speak with your uncle. Tell him how frustrated we all are. He'll listen to what the Avatar has to say. Do it for me." Then korra closed her eyes before she felt a light warm before she said "I'll do it for the Tribe." Then she turned and her eyes widened slightly as I said "Be Careful, Korra." Then the door slammed closed before Varrick said "We need to start preparing for war." Then I said "We'll wait for Korra's return from her talk with Unalaq." Then i left the home.

Outside-

I watched amused as three kids tossed snow balls at the guards heads causing one of the guards to shout "Who threw those?" Then used water bending causing the snow to pull and the kids screamed in fear. Then the guard said "You hoodlums think you're tough, huh?" Then a civilian said "Pick on a wsterbender your own size!" Then they all began water bending... korra came on Naga as the guards were restrained by me. Then Korra shouted "Xie!" Then the civilian said "Tell those guards to go back to the North! They're not welcome here anymore!" The guard shouted "These southerners need to stay in li-" Then I swing my hand slamming a snow ball on his mouth causing him to choke and then the kids snickered as Kynee and Nox were making snow balls. Then korra said "Everyone calm down. Everyone is from the same Tribe." The civilian said "You're taking their side? We thought you were one of us." Then korra said "I'm not taking anyone's side." Then a snow ball hit her. Then she shouted "Hey!" Then she looked at a kid as the kid shouted "You're the worst Avatar Ever!" The threw another snow ball but korra melted it. Then Tonraq came and said "Everyone, walk away from this." Then everyone felt the pressure increased except the kids as I said "This is the south Tribe. Don't think this is your territory." Then the guard shouted "Chief Unalaq-" Then I said "He's achievements are nothing compared to mine. Now leave before I go to your chief and drag him by his ponytail to the North Water Tribe." They all paled before rushing off.