Night of A Thousand Stars

3rd pov:

Korra used Earth Bending while carrying to launch upwards landing on Oogi as the others got on. Oogi began to fly heading back to the Air Temple while Xie Yan was unconscious. Laughter was heard as Ikki was playing around and Pema was looking after the garden. Oogi descended onto the field making everyone see their return. Meelo said "Dad's back!" They all approach Oogi. As Jinora jumped off and hugged her mother in tears causing Pema to be worried as she said "What happened?" Jinora said "It's all my fault." Then Tenzin stood up before approaching Korra who had Xie's head on her lap as his face was covered in sweat and was pale... Then he said "Let's get him inside, Korra." Then Korra tensed slightly as Tenzin picked Xie up soflty before jumping off Oogi... Ikki and Meelo gasped as they saw Xie Yan. Pema said "Oh... Xie... what happened?" Then Tenzin said "Xie Yan sensed the  portals were opened causing him to think something was wrong. He entered the spirit world to find Unalaq was going to hurt both Korra and Jinora which caused him to protect them and getting them out but not before suffering an attack by an unknown factor... Someone stronger than Xie Yan most likely..." Then everyone heard a servant shout "Ma'am you can't go the-" Korra's eyes widened as Asami came out running as she was out of breath. Asami said "Where's Xie?"  Then her eyes widened as she said "How could this happen?" Then she walked quickly forth as she looked down at Xie's condition. Korra felt her stomach twist as Asami touched Xie's cheek softly... Then everyone packed up as they got ready to leave.

Republic City-

Oogi landed as Korra jumped off as she ran towards President Raiko. Korra said "President Raiko..." Raiko said "Avatar Korra, What's wrong?" Korra said "Sir, I know I've asked for your help before, but things have changed. Unalaq doesn't want to take over the south anymore. He wants to destroy the whole world."

Bolin approached the group as he said "Unalaq is gonna destroy the world? He really does have a doomsday device?" Korra said "He's trying to release a powerful dark spirit during harmonic convergence. Which is only a few days away. If he succeeds, the world as we know it is over. Sir, we desperately need your help." Raiko looked to the side before he said "I'm sorry, Korra, But my answer is still no." Everyone was shocked before tenzin said "There are lives on the line! Xie Yan is one of them. Raiko, you must reconsider." Raiko said "The Supreme King has suffered an critical injury? I see... but my answer stays the same. I'm aware that lives are on the line, and that's precisely why my troops are staying here. If the world is going to be thrown into chaos, like you claim, I need to protect my citizens. I'm sorry." Bolin approached him cautiously as he said "Sir... Nuktuk needs your help. I know you love helping people." Raiko said "Son, I appreciate you saving my life, and I'm a big fan of your work, but my decision is final." Then he walked away when a powerful aura flows as a powerful small owl appeared with gold pupils as it had a scroll on one of its paws. Then it hooted as it flies next to Tenzin. Tenzin said "Xie Yan's owl spirit familiar." Then he grabbed the scroll softly before it faded into Xie's mind world. Then Tenzin read the contents.

Tenzin read out loud

"If you're reading this it means I'm away or I'm unable to make the decisions. I've given letters through out the main leaders of the others nations informing them that if anything should happen to me to grant you a wish for any battles you may face in the future. Knowing Korra she'll probably hit the queen of Ba Sing Se. Use it wisely. Don't make me regret my trust in you to make the best choice. Let Korra know I'm gonna be fine.

Yours Truly,

Xie."

Then Bolin said "I never should have saved that guy." Asami said "I'll help any way I can." Then bolin smiled as he said "Yeah, me too." Korra said "Thank you. It's so good to see you guys again. Wait. Where's Mako?" Then she looked around as Bolin and Asami glanced at each other with awkward faces.

Prison-

Mako was released as he came back with Bolin to be greeted by everyone. Lin smiled as she said "Nice job, Mako. You're going to make a great detective." The guard next to her said "But, Chief, there aren't any detective openings right now." Lin said "Actually, we have two openings." Mako smiled as he looked around.

Prison Cell-

Varrick gave Korra his Battleship and everything on it. Causing Korra to say "its not the fleet we were looking for, its the next best thing." Bolin shouted "All right! Team Avatar is back in business!" Then Korra and Asami look at Bolin before he said "Without Xie Yan..." Then he got depressed.

Ship-

Mako looked at Korra before saying "It's okay. We're gonna stop Unalaq and get Xie back." Korra felt weak as she said "I hope my dad's all right." Then Mako aimed to hug her but she dodged him before walking inside to Xie's room... Asami stood worried as Xie Yan was slowly getting worse... Korra entered the room and felt her heart clench at Xie's condition worsening...

Xie pov:

I stood in my mind realm as the realm collapsed slowly which caused me to remember my memories of my parents and my brother before I saw the end of my hair began to turn light purple then white to the end... I then gulped nervously as I tried to hold on... I felt my entire body being ripped to shreds as I tried to last longer... I then had tears falling as I saw my memories of my family since the seal on my memories shattered fully allowing me to see my real memories. I then said "Hopefully, we'll see each other again..." I then sat down and began cultivating my soul to repair it if possible as Kynee and Nox curled up too as My owl named Qinger sat on my shoulder. Then proceeded to cultivate.

 Then proceeded to cultivate