||52||

"What do you mean we fight?" Bakugo whispered to me, glancing around, "can you even fire your quirk up?"

I didn't answer and quickly figured out that the answer to that was not favourable to our position right now.

"You're no better than a quirkless loser right now then," he muttered harshly.

"I know," I whispered back as I watched the villains closely, "but I will fight as much as I can, quirk or no. In order to keep you, Katsuki Bakugo, alive and safe, I will even die to fight. That is what I signed up for as a hero protecting Class 1-A and Class 1-B. If a villain is trying to capture you and kidnap you, then I will fight until you are free, back in your home safe and sound, and unharmed. Even if it kills me."

"That's stupid," he grumbled.

"Maybe," I glanced back at him and smiled weakly, "but I'm a hero. Sometimes death just so happens to be in the job description."

The sight of All Might flying through the air again caught everyone's attention as he came flying over to us.

All For One started to float again, "you're not thinking, Tomura, there remains much room for you to grow."

"You're mine!" All Might exclaimed once he got into reach of the floating villain, arm back as he charged up for a punch and then threw it forward, connecting with All For One's forearm.

"Brace yourself!" I shouted to Bakugo before another blast of air exploded for the pair. This time I managed to keep my footing and so did Bakugo. But unfortunately, so did the rest of the villains.

"Master!" Shigaraki called.

"Lets go, Shigaraki," Compress spoke up, I looked over to see him reaching for the still unconscious Dabi, "while our masked leader is keeping All Might entertained."

One moment Dabi was there, the next, a small blue marble in the villains hand, he looked over to us, "claim your prizes."

"Oh no you fucking don't," I glared at the villains as they all looked right back at us, "get ready, Bakugo. Defend yourself with everything you have. Don't worry. I'll take responsibility for any damage you make or blood you spill. Just don't kill anyone. You're a hero student, remember that."

"Got it," Bakugo nodded as he got into a battle-ready stance, "this is going to be fun."

"Young Bakugo, young Lionel! Don't!" All Might started to rush for us but was quickly cut off by those tendrils of All For One's again.

"Sorry, All Might, but while that guy's here," I paused as I looked back to the villains, "you ain't helping us even in the slightest."

The League quickly started for us. A string of white came shooting towards us and I quickly grabbed it before dragging it forward, pulling Twice off balance, Toga took my grabbing Twice's... weapon... to her advantage and lunged for me but Bakugo pulled me back and threw an explosion towards her before we both jumped backwards away from the villains.

"This is going to be one hell of a workout," I muttered before throwing Twice's string down into the rubble and ducking as one of Toga's knives came cutting past my head. Twice pulled at his string but clearly quickly realised it was stuck and rushed forward. To go hand to hand or pull it out, I didn't know but I just jumped back and out of the way. Swinging a kick to Toga, landing it in her abdomen and sending her flying back towards the space she'd rushed from.

3rd Person PoV

Mikhail ducked as Compress came charging over to him and Bakugo exploded his quirk down, propelling himself into the air and grabbing Mikhail's arm as he did, pulling him up with him.