THE RANKINGS

Here is where everyone finished.

Selena Gomez: Placed 24th, killed by Taylor Lautner with an axe to the head.

Kristen Stewart: Placed 23rd, killed by Michael Clifford when he threw a kindjal at her forehead.

Louis Tomlinson: Placed 22nd, killed by Harry Styles after an arrow tore into his stomach.

Amanda Seyfried: Placed 21st, killed by Ariana Grande with multiple hits to the face from a battle axe.

Chandler Riggs: Placed 20th, killed by Luke Hemmings by being stabbed in the chest with a dagger.

Demi Lovato: Placed 19th, injured by Michael Clifford before dying of her wounds later on.

Liam Payne: Placed 18th, killed by Calum Hood with a rock.

Evan Peters: Placed 17th, killed by Bella Thorne with her sickle.

Emma Roberts: Placed 16th, killed by Taylor Lautner when he slit her throat with his sword.

Perrie Edwards: Placed 15th, death by suicide.

Zayn Malik: Placed 14th, death by suicide.

Katy Perry: Placed 13th, killed by Taylor Swift after being shot in the head by her bow and arrow.

Ariana Grande: Placed 12th, killed by Ashton Irwin after being beaten to death with a rock.

Niall Horan: Placed 11th, killed by Bella Thorne when he rolled on her knife.

Zendaya Coleman: Placed 10th, killed by Michael Clifford with a grenade.

Cara Delevingne: Placed 9th, killed by Michael Clifford by being stabbed repeatedly in the chest.

Bella Thorne: Placed 8th, killed by Taylor Swift when she stabbed her in the stomach with an arrow.

Taylor Lautner: Placed 7th, killed by Calum Hood when he was stabbed in the throat.

Ashton Irwin: Placed 6th, killed by Harry Styles after being stabbed in the stomach.

Taylor Swift: Placed 5th, killed by Harry Styles with an arrow to the throat.

Calum Hood: Placed 4th, Initially stung by tracker jackers but killed by Luke Hemmings when he accidentally ran into his knife.

Michael Clifford: Placed 3rd, killed by Harry Styles being shot with a bow and arrow in the chest.

Luke Hemmings: Placed 2nd, killed by Harry Styles by being stabbed in the chest.

Harry Styles: Winner of the 24th Celebrity Hunger Games

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~