September (13.4)

The ride to his apartment was quick. The feel of her arms around his waist still seared his skin as he pressed her against the wall just inside of his door, their mouths crushed against each other clambering for more. Cody's jacket and shirt were quickly discarded along with Bailey's dress. As soon as the silver material had disappeared, Cody was struck by how much he had missed her curves.

"Wow..." he breathed, his hands softly trailing down her sides to grip her hips. Her bare breasts were on display for him and his thoughts were filled with how much he wanted to taste her skin. As he bent down, his teeth nipping just behind her ear, he noticed the sugary sweet body spray she used to wear was gone. Her perfume was darker and more floral and he wanted his senses to be filled with it. With her.

Bailey sighed into his touch, tipping her head to give him more access to her neck and her hips pressing against his. She was in his arms, her legs around his waist, making their way into his bedroom before tumbling onto the bed. His mouth trailed sloppy kisses in the valley between her breasts and pulled a nipple with his lips. She reveled in knowing he was no longer the nervous boy he'd once been.

She raised herself onto her elbows when he left her. His mouth quirked into a sly grin as he shed the black denim from his slim hips. Before she could protest any further, his mouth was on hers and he was hooking one of her legs over his hip. He pressed against her, the dampness of her panties coating the cotton covering his length.

Cody felt her hips rock against him encouragingly. Her hands gripped at his dark locks as his mouth moved over her tanned skin and taut stomach. Agonizingly slowly, he pulled the satin down her legs, as he teased the soft flesh of her inner thigh. Her nails scratched at his scalp trying to get him where she desperately needed to feel him. Instead his grin grew as he pulled further away, the tip of his tongue darting to tease the back of her knee.

Bailey keened loudly. When had he become such a tease? Where was the boy who would fall over himself to please her. She was too wrapped up in the memory to notice when he hooked both of her knees over his shoulders. Her gasp was long and intense as he sucked her clit between his full lips. His hands splayed against her, keeping her from bucking too hard as he rode the waves of pleasure rocking through her.

She tasted sweeter than he remembered. He was soft and gentle the first time, ready to dedicate all of his time to making her feel good. This time, he was selfish. He lapped, bit, and kissed to his desire. He dove his tongue into her steadily working inside her, curling so slightly to drag against her walls as she clenched against him. He wanted to feel her cum and her juices cover his tongue.

Ecstasy coiled throughout Bailey's muscles. She was helpless against his mouth. Her hands were in his hair and scratching at his shoulders, as she quickly came undone. She felt him ride her orgasm to completion. His kisses soft, minding how sensitive her nerves had become under his ministrations. Need. That was the only word that ran through her. She needed him. She needed every part of him. Before she could ask, his mouth was against hers and she was drunk on the taste of her as his tongue probed her mouth.

"Fuck, I need to be inside you," he breathed as he tugged at one of her earlobes.

"Please, Cody, please..." Bailey begged. All vocabulary was gone, only his name said like a prayer was left.

He made quick work of the condom he'd pulled from the drawer. The reason for it and their past was a sobering thought, if only momentarily. He had her up and against him quickly. Their eyes locked with each other as they slid together. She forgot how deeply he hit within her. Bailey's mouth dropped in a gasp at the slight pain of feeling him again. She kissed him softly, barely letting their lips linger, as her brown eyes never left his blue ones. They moved together, their hips rocking against each other, sending shocks through the sensitive bundle of nerves at her center.

Cody held her steady with an arm around her waist. He let himself explore the woman she'd become. Her hair in his hand, holding her so he could suck at her pulse point. He was drunk on her scent and taste. He felt her climax build a second time. But it was harder, more intense, as her walls clenched deliciously around him. Their rhythm grew in speed, but wanted to savor this. It had been too long. She'd filled his dreams for too many nights. So he held her against him, moving her shallowly to bring her high back down, tease her a little bit longer, and drag out her eventual release.

"I need you," Bailey breathed, falling into his kiss.

"You have me." Cody confessed. "All of me."

This time, when he felt her coil tighter, he let himself follow. He pressed her back, locking a hand with hers. His movements became erratic, confessions of desire and praise tumbled from their lips. The moonlight illuminating them like it had back on the ship. "Cum for me," he requested. "I need to feel you... please?"

Bailey could only nod as he pressed deeper into her. Her moans getting louder as she felt her release coming nearer. His encouragement brought her peak faster and soon they were tumbling over the edge together. Kisses silenced their cries of passion as they came back down to earth.

They fell asleep in each other's arms. Bailey's head on Cody's chest, his heartbeat lulling her into a sweet dreamless slumber. She woke to his arm still around her shoulders. The sun was barely cracking over the horizon. She studied the blonde stubble growing along his jaw and how his hair haloed his baby face. It broke her heart to pull away but she had to. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt him. She wanted to stay in bed all day with him, laughing, kissing, and teasing each other into another bout of euphoria.

But she couldn't trust this feeling of joy. They'd caused each other too much pain to go into anything with uncertainty. Softly, she pressed a kiss against his temple and slid out of his embrace, the loss instantly bringing a chill against her skin. Bailey dressed quickly and ordered herself an Uber. Finding a pen and piece of scrap paper she left him a message on his bedside table before silently slipping out of his apartment. She brushed an errant tear from her cheek praying that they hadn't just made a colossal mistake.

When Cody awoke, he was alone and Bailey's side of the bed had long gone cold. It took him a minute to realize the time, as the midday morning streamed through his bedroom window. Scanning his room, he saw her clothes were gone. When he reached for his phone he found the note she had left him. The message consisted of two words...

I'm sorry.