Almost

Chuuya found himself in a really crappy mood today. It had been a small bit of time since he'd been forced to work with Dazai, and he thought maybe he'd just gotten to escape that misfortune of a fate.

Yet here he is.

Caught up in another one of Dazai's plans as always...

Chuuya found himself sitting alone on the edge of a highway bridge. His keen eyes stared out at the road below him and they followed as cars drove by in a hurry to get somewhere. Anywhere. Anywhere but here, that's for sure.

Yokohama's city lights flickered on slowly. Evening had just fallen not too long ago, but it had gotten dark quite quickly since then. A small breeze blew tonight, causing Chuuya's ginger hair to sway with it. It was just strong enough for one to relax, but it wasn't so strong that it'd sending people's hats flying. (He was thankful for that.)

Chuuya watched very closely at the traffic below. In the distance, he looked and saw a large, white truck coming down the road. It heaved and it honked, trying to get quickly through the scatter of cars and other miscellaneous vehicles.

He stared it down, as if confirming it was there, before jumping up from his sitting position. He sprang quickly into action.

"Gotcha."

Using the forces of gravity, Chuuya jumped straight off the bridge. He timed his landing so that he'd be able to land on the roof of the white truck. His feet met the metal of the truck with a single huge clang.

A shiver ran down the driver's spine when he heard it. Confused, he pulled the towering vehicle over to investigate.

"The heck was that?" He pulled out a flashlight. However, before he could turn it on, he swore something whizzed by him. He was startled, but he really had no time to think about it because in the millisecond that followed this, he'd already blacked out.

Chuuya took a small stretch after having just punched the lights out of the driver. He groaned as he crouched down to drag the man's body to the side of the road. He hauled the man onto a nearby bench before walking back over to the place the truck was parked.

In a tactless sort of manner, he swung open the back of the truck. He turned on the flashlight the driver had dropped a moment ago and inspected the cargo inside. He growled at the sight of what he saw.

"Damn that bandage freak. He was right about this one."

Chuuya stared at the empty truck before him. There was only dust and space here. The ginger-haired man recalled the plan Dazai had put together.

.............

"So how are we handling this?" He asked. "Just tell me who to punch and it's done. Then we can all go home." He clapped his fist in his hand to emphasize his words.

"That's plain dumb, Chuuya. You're not the greatest thinker, are you?"

"Dazai, just shut up."

Dazai sticks his tongue out in response. A certain immortal just stayed quiet next to Chuuya. The ginger could just see the boredom in their eyes. They only spoke up to get them back on track.

"So...the plan?"

"Right!" Dazai became jovial suddenly. "The plan! Nothing much to it. Basically, what you both have to know is that we're splitting into two teams for now."

"Hm, why?" Chuuya snarled.

"We don't have a lot of information for this mission. There's only that which has been provided by the client. With that being said though, I've narrowed down our information to a couple potential locations."