Chapter 58: Wedding night*

Pov y/n

The rest of the celebration was amazing! We had a lot of fun, joked around with other people and danced with them.

Around 8:30 pm, Laura and her kids left, as well as Tony, Pepper and Morgan because the little girl almost fell asleep in her dad's arms.
There weren't many people left after that, so we pushed the tables together and just talked to them, eating the leftovers of the cake and the buffet. We had some candles lit when it got darker outside and the ceiling lights didn't seem fitting.

We never planned on the wedding going until deep in the night, so we weren't sad when we packed up our things around 11 pm to get to a hotel close by. The location is a little outside New York, so we didn't plan on driving back and instead offered everyone to stay at a hotel nearby.

Wanda and I got the 'lover's suit', which is further away from the other rooms, which I am actually glad about because I have a feeling, we won't sleep much tonight.

Wanda pushes the door open and looks at me. For a second I am confused and want to step into the room but she holds me off with her arm.

"It's tradition for the bride to be carried over the doorstep." She points out with a grin and I raise my eyebrows.

"How are we supposed to do that? We are both the bride." I remind her.

"Well, I thought, I'll carry you over this one and you carry me over the one to our apartment?" She offers, almost excited about her idea, which is pretty cute.

"I like that idea." I agree with a smile because I'm gonna do anything to see her happy.
She looks like she wants to jump out of excitement but contains herself. One of her arms comes to lay on my back while the other moves towards my legs and I help her to pick me up, wrapping my arm around her neck and dangling my feet a little in the air.
With a wide smile, she carries me over the doorstep but other than expected, she doesn't set me down right after that. She kicks the door closed and carries me over to the bed.

I grin and turn around to her, looking up at her and placing my hands on her hips.
"If I'm not mistaken, you're still wearing the wedding garment around your thigh." She smirks and her eyes sparkle, making my breath hitch a little in my throat.

"I do." I agree, my mind a little too distracted to reply more. She raises her eyebrows with a smirk and slowly gets down on her knees.

"Let's change that, now that you're married." She says, a softer touch to her voice and I can't help it but to smile at the fact that we are married now. But that thought is quickly replaced, when she almost frowns. When I realize why, I almost giggle.

"Looks like you have to wait until I am out of my pants to do that." I say with a playful grin and she hums.

"But that means..." I get up and point to the bed. "On the bed with you, Mrs. Maximoff because you have one too."

Within seconds, Wanda sits on the bed and I get down on my knees, smirking up at her. She watches me intently, her bottom lip sucked in a little and her eyes filled with desire.
I push up her dress until it's over her knees before I lean forward. I look up at her once more and she gives me a little nod, telling me I can go on.

So, I lean forward and let my breath run over her skin for a few seconds, almost making her shudder at the feeling. I kiss her naked thigh and can't help myself but to suck a little on it, making her gasp and one of her hands comes up to my shoulder.
I graze my teeth over the spot but not hard enough to make a hickey, maybe later though. Instead, I carefully grab the garment with my teeth and start to slowly pull it down her leg. My hand rests on her thigh for stability and my thumb brushes circles over her soft skin and it almost feels like her skin grows hotter with each movement.