Chapter 88: Interrupted

The two heroes did not wait for long, Sophia and Urduja almost instantly pounced toward each other, Urduja's Kampilan and a makeshift Ice blade of Sophia clashed at full power, Urduja knew that Sophia would attack with all her might and pound her with power every strike, thus she also used her full strength to attack, as a result, the two superpowers canceled out each other's strength, but not the momentum of their attacks, a large explosion ensued as crystals of ice and splashing lava went all over the place, but the two culprits are already out of the scene, they flew away from each other for a second and met on the other second releasing their full power against each other once more.

At this moment, the mansion deemed the safest in all of Urduja crumbled in front of the force of the two clashing behemoths.

The good thing is that Myra already announced the forced evacuation of the whole mansion and governing area, thus the hero and the Fallen did not even bother to check for collateral (not like they can) and continued their sword fight. This time, no matter how much anger Sophia had or how much confidence Urduja possessed, they knew that it was time to get serious. Urduja's whole body shined a golden glow whilst Sophia's Filipiniana squirmed like that of a worm, the Filipiniana she wore started to morph back into its original form.

Long sleeved a blouse as an undershirt, a black overcoat at the top, and an above-the-knee skirt, while Urduja's armor also appeared all over her body, it is a light golden armor with brown tight suit as an undershirt, her lean muscles and abs is an eye candy that men and women wouldn't mind ogling to, but it is no that time for that as she and Sophia once again engaged in a swordfight.

This time, Urduja cannot help but praise Sophia, for even though her overflowing wrath somewhat restricts her whole body, the finesse, and sophistication of her swordsmanship seem to not decrease nor slow down a bit. Even Urduja's self-control cannot achieve that level of mastery.

Though she is still failing to see the sense of helping Sophia understand herself more, the rational mind of gods simply doesn't work on empathy, and the God of the Sun and the God of the Undead are of the same power level, being leaders of pantheons, thus it is not a very good idea to go for each other's throat.

Urduja's mind is pondering on such things, plus the fact that she has to be on full attention despite fighting a mad monster named Sophia makes her not notice that one of the carriages that was sent to Kamatayan exploded and before she even can realize it, the hilt of the rapier bashed into her face.

"OOF!?"

Urduja was genuinely surprised as she was sent flying away towards a public affairs building, causing the building to be shaved off half of its structure. Sophia, using air magic pushed herself with speed near the speed of sound towards Urduja, pointing the tip of her rapier to her target, strands of black started to enshroud the rapier.

Urduja just stood up and saw the seen of dark magic being targeted towards her as the light around the place seemed to distort in fear of the darkness' presence, making normal people hallucinate, seeing this, the rather calm face of Urduja became shocked, her eyes wide open.

_Isn't she supposed to be unconscious!? How can she use magic that she must have acquired after her ascension to the fallen hero position!?_

She shouted as her blade also started to emanate the power of the sun whilst she held it in a baseball position.

[Oh, she is unconscious, alright.]

The god of the sun, or at least the part of him that guides Urduja said rather calmly, but the voice sighed.

[But it seems that that state of hers is not enough to stop her from learning things at an abnormal speed... Fascinating.]

Urduja knew that the Dark Magic was acquired only when Sophia ascended, after all the "Sun Magic" was also acquired by her the moment she became a hero, but her point is, that you're not supposed to learn magic given by god in a few weeks, even Urduja learned the basics after a year of training with her lord.