Chapter 84: Brooding of an Enslaved Warrior

By the way, because I have been putting off this matter for far too long already, I decided to let my generals train the undeads with training regimes from the combined medieval period, Chinese dynasties, and feudal Japan, this is so that they will be able to train without me. The Luna sharpshooters will still be selected and trained by me though.

This is also because of the threat of Valentine while I was gone, for the prophet warned me about their existence, though it seems like he still has a lot of secrets, it is understandable because he is not my prophet. I would be suspicious if he instead divulged all of them to me.

I cramped every public duty I had in those three days, huh? The bad thing however is that the private (business) ones have to be postponed like the meeting with Sipnayan who seems to be keen on creating a restaurant, surely it is a welcomed business as she is the very first entrepreneur in my Queendom, but unfortunately, I have already set up a commitment beforehand and have to use the authority card to make her wait.

I sighed as I checked myself in the mirror of my room, wearing a black Filipiniana with some white complimentary color, my hair was not tied or anything, making them twirl with me as I spun around to appreciate my modest figure.

Just as I finished, the mananggals that were tasked to assist Eleanor zipped the zipper of Eleanor's Filipiniana, honestly, this was the first time I saw a ceremonial dress from my country look so hot, Eleanor's hair fixed in a bun with braids that holds the bun together, now the semi-modern style Filipiniana that I instructed to decreased the conservativeness for my enjoyment has its neck part of the Gold white Filipiniana upto the cleavage is see-through, creating a semi-oval shape that showcases the fair skin of my wife as well as part of the gap of the two mountains hanging on her chest, more so the tightness of the dress outlines the perfectly proportioned and curvaceous body of Eleanor, but it seems like Eleanor is not used to showing off this much skin.

"Y-you did this on purpose, didn't you?"

Eleanor suddenly spoke as she let her hand explore the cloth of her dress, busted almost immediately.

[I busted you two days ago.]

Shut up, I want to enjoy myself, okay? I have been drowned with work since the day of establishment, it's no fun. 

That's what I want to reply to, but unfortunately, [Guide] cannot hear my response because I am blocking my thoughts through the anti-mind reading magic that I created, I am planning on not removing this ever again, but it will be boring without [Guide].

Back to the topic at hand, I smiled a genuine one that Eleanor did not buy because of her squinted eyes as she looked at her bulging breasts and then toward me.

"I... invoke my right to remain silent...?"

Eleanor sighed, and then went towards the mirror, now looking at her backside.

"You're not the only one who will be enjoying the sight of these, please remember that."

I slowly walked towards her, grabbed her hands, and then made her look at me as I smiled.

"Don't worry, I'm also not the only one who will murder anyone who will try to do more than soothe their eyes. You also have to remember that."

I remembered what Arachne said, Urduja has a lot of wives and adopted children, all or most of them are warriors, in addition, there will be no nobles that will try to do anything malicious, and of course, let's not forget Eleanor itself, she is smart and strong, I am sure nothing will happen to her.

"Well, that is true, that's why I'm worried, I don't know if you are, but my mom tends to be extreme and I mean EXTREME in protecting us, I don't want to be the cause of a scene..."