Chapter 92: The Festival

The two nobles were stunned when they heard the verdict, the fear in their eyes disappeared for a moment and frenzy took over as they shouted.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!? DO YOU THINK OUR KING WILL LET YOU GO WHEN YOU KILL HIS MOST LOYAL RETAINERS!?"

"WHY DO YOU STRONG PEOPLE THINK THAT YOU CAN JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND GET AWAY WITH IT!?"

Urduja looked at the two fallen nobles before her, her head resting on her fist.

"Well, of course, I will get away with it, and not only that, tomorrow before the festival, someone will assassinate the two of you, give me an apology letter gift me your territories, and invite Sophia to the Royal Palace as an apology of his incompetent subordinates' rash actions, you know the usual, strong people privilege."

The two fallen nobles stopped gritting their teeth, for they knew that what Urduja just said was true, it is always like that, in the history of Gjallarhorn, Urduja, is a blessing that they cannot live without but for the Royal family, she is a curse that will haunt them for all eternity, seeing that the two nobles have fallen into despair, never to recover, Urduja looked at the door.

"Come in."

The door creaked as the knob twisted and all the people inside saw the only soldier of Sophia present in her state visit, Bakunawa.

"Urduja, if you are not busy, I... want an old woman's knowledge about something."

_Old Woman?_

That was Urduja's thoughts as she nodded, indicating the start of a long conversation.

[Sophia's POV]

"Urgh..."

Eleanor's eye bags are evident all over her eyes as she watched different performances with her eyes half open, even though I am not in my best shape today for we celebrated too hard last night and forgot about the festival.

[Yes, even your bed was destroyed.]

I don't have the energy to bullshit around with you, but anyway, we are waiting on a theater for Urduja, apparently it was because of the turning over of the territory of the two nobles who attacked my nation as well as the apology letter and an invitation by the monarch of Gjallarhorn to me, they are quite shy on giving it to me or more likely nervous that I will not accept anything that came from an assassin, you know prestige and all of that.

We waited for several hours and my ass hurts so much that I don't want to seat for a long time, fortunately, Urduja finally arrived in a dress together with Momoiro who went to my left side seat that is empty while Eleanor is in the right side, starting to snore, she doesn't look like a girl who just murdered someone in front of all nobles in the Urdujan territory, it's amazing.

The show then finally started, it all started when Urduja is nothing but a teenage girl who is working as a private guard of a certain noble, however, that was just heard because of the narration, my attention is actually on Momoiro who is unusually tense, I tough she still wears her usual nonchalant look.

_Oh, is it about her invitation to a tour with me?_

I started to pay attention to the theater performance too, I can say that this performance is fabricated as Urduja did not even cringe at the things she "has done", obviously knowing that the original will be too gory and not suitable to the people who looks up to her, she permitted the great fabrication of "The Legend of Urduja" the title of the theater play. With the presence of magic, theater plays in this world is way better than in my world. Makes me bitter for some reason and just as the theater play was about to be over, Momoiro suddenly tugged into my dress, it is provided by Urduja because of reasons I think you already know.