Chapter 98: Meeting Between Leaders

Note: Correction, the magic language used in magic circles in this novel is not Brahmic but Austronesian, if I said that it is Brahmic in the previous or future chapters, please comment in the word.

______

That is what I said, but deep inside, I cannot help but lampoon.

_Will you enjoy my stay, though..._

[That is the question.]

Just as [Guide] and I were bantering internally, Eleanor returned the greeting and Bakunawa just nodded, my wife's eyes then wandered around before asking.

"May I ask, where is Queen Khearsenbelle?"

The King and the knight looked at each other before the two of them laughed awkwardly, it seemed like the King was professional enough not to hate the children of Urduja, or rather he had to admit that Urduja's children are vital assets to the Kingdom, so he has no choice but to tolerate them.

"Queen Khearsenbelle is not feeling well, it seems like the viruses she contracted when escaping from the palace and going to the forest are finally letting her pay, please forgive her absence."

I nodded as if I didn't care, but wouldn't it be dangerous for his wife to go out in this time of great uncertainty? Or is it that the Queen is too stubborn to believe the gravity of the matter? However, based on Uruja's instruction, the Queen is a former adventurer, which means she knows how dire the word "Loki" is in terms of strength alone.

I looked at the King, who was smiling, seemingly knowing why am I looking at him as he thought of a way to change the course of the conversation.

_He conforms to due process too much that he does not warn her wife of what is happening until he confirms it?_

[It seems like he is not the best book on the shelf.]

I agreed silently as the King started to guide us towards his palace, with me in his back and with my wife and Bakunawa in mine, the moment we entered the palace, my eyes suddenly constricted as some detectable yet unstoppable power suddenly entered my mind, it is not strong by any means but because I cannot stop it nor [Guide] can detect it, I became alarmed.

The good thing is that the power seemed to not have any bad intention to do anything against me, a whisper was just heard in my ear so suddenly.

F̷̢̧͔͙̣͔̭͔̟̠̲̦̬̰̫͇͉̺̥͉͕̳̈̃̔̈́̈͗̂̏͠ͅĭ̷̩͕̻̘̼̹̦̪̤̼̾̇̆́̍̓̂̈̆́̾̒́͂͛̕̚n̷̘͓̍̈́̌͐͋̈́̅̎̌̔̿͘͝d̵̡̛̲̬̰̙̖̥̻̰͓̟̟̼̼͋́̀̒̏̔͐͗͛̓͒̏̉̈́̃́̋̕̚͘͝ ̷̳͂̽̕͠m̵̛̘̯͔͂̈́͛̈́̆̃̅͌͆̎͗̂̄̚͠e̷͈̭͕͂́̎͘̚̕͠, ̸͓̣̮̻̹͍͚̩͉̿́͋̂̿̇͑̌̄͌̀̚͘m̸̧̘̻̩̼̣͖̮̪̦̗̪̩̦̃̀̓̐͊͂̉͂̋͛́̽̓̀͛̒̽̕͘͜͝ÿ̵̨̧̧̡͍̩̩̲̟̳̤̝̙̼̭͖̝̟̥̝͓́̉́́͆̍̅͒͑̈̆̂̌̑̿̆̀̄̆͝͝ͅ ̴̨̛͚͎̱̰̝͚͕̦̤͖̱̜͎̳͎̥͕͉̐͗̽̇͐͋̽̇̎̎͛̔͘͜ļ̷̡̯͇̖̞͇͇͕̻̻͓̪̞̩̌͌͌͋̅̇̀̋ͅͅą̶̧̢̯̰̫̣̖͔͎̺̱͔̙͇͖̇͆͆̈͒͗͜ͅd̴̢̝̮̥̯̬̗͓̺̰̘͎̜͍͚̬̮̩̝̩̞͐̑̒̈́̀̊̿̂̽̒̈́͒̕͝͠y̷̹̯͖͎̫̳͖̟͚̖͉͎͙̫̫̺͕̝͚̠̟̆̾̓̽̽͋̾͌͐͂͝͝ (Find me, my lady.)

After hearing that, I detected the mysterious power get out of my mind, I confirmed where it came from, simply because [Guide] immediately paused when it came and resumed when it disappeared.

_The Core really is here._

After learning that from the core itself, I immediately ordered Kabuto to lurk around the palace and look for any gem that fits the word "undead Core", because I have no idea what the hell does it looks like, I can only order as such, he can go to the jewelry room or the Royal Vault and other room that has gems on it.