Chapter 78: Such an Ominous Name

Warning: Kind of Racist content, please remember that all of this is a work of fiction before you type anything in the comment section.

Another silence ensued, but soon was interrupted by a snort from Luna, she then jolted as she realized that she was being rude to the person who was willingly giving her nation much-needed help for a very low cost.

Well, her ridicule is quite normal, after all, the white elves have advanced knowledge in magic, several times higher than any kingdoms combined, in Sophia's world, the nation of the white elves, the Stardust Kingdom is like the Roman Empire of Magic and has knowledge that cannot be surpassed by any self-taught person, even if that person is a Hero who wrestled with god and won.

"Oh. I am sorry, but can I ask how will you do that? I mean, no matter how powerful a nation's leader is, the most difficult thing to do is to establish an information network, plus the fact that the ones we are fighting against can most definitely achieve a better spy system than a budding nation can ever dream of, so I have to..."

The seemingly reasonable inquiry, at least in normal circumstances was replied with a snort similar to the one Luna just did earlier, Sophia then replied.

"I know things that shouldn't be known to man, surely a simple intel gathering for a war will not be too hard for me."

Sophia purposely sighed in her brain as she continued.

"But, to prove myself, I shall demonstrate one of my nation's specialties..."

Sophia paused as if pondering about something, meanwhile, Luna was having her brows locked into each other, and she once again thought of the little speech Sophia had made earlier.

_Are old people just narrow-minded? Am I saying the word 'impossible' too soon?_

She thought so as she waited for Sophia's demonstration of informational power, her logic told her that it was impossible, but a part of her wanted to catch up at least a little to the advancements in knowledge, thus she could not help but wish that she was wrong, after a while, Sophia spoke.

"Ok... I want you to go for about 5 kilometers in the south of your main camp, and there you will see your Prime Minister..."

Luna's face froze, surely, those words might be just Sophia's casual demonstration of how she can see things from afar, thus she instantly revoked the sudden thought that bloomed on her mind, but still, because of the sudden bad feeling in her heart, Luna immediately questioned Sophia's first experimentation of her power's limitation. (At least that's what Luna was thinking.)

"What about Patiño?"

With a little laugh, Sophia replied.

"Yes, Patiño, a very ominous name..."

After a slight pause as if thinking about how she would appear cool (in fact, she is thinking how to), Sophia continued with a light sigh.

"Anyway, as I was saying, the brain of your rebellion is the eyes and ears of your enemy."

"Wha..."

Luna was suddenly caught off guard, she did not expect Patiño will be accused so suddenly, someone she already considered a friend who became her companion when she started the bold dream of freeing themselves from the clutches of the light-skinned, yet dark-hearted counterpart, more so, the tone of Sophia's voice did not even decreased the oozing confidence in it that will sound as narcissism if she did not do all of that ridiculous stuff and successfully grabbed the great forest away from the hands of the god of undead.

She was so familiar with tones that sounded like an authentication of sorts that everything that came out of Sophia's mouth was the truth, even before it was proved.