Chapter 14

IVAN

My eyes darted straight to her ugly face of the wench, scanning from her disgusting toe to her horrid hair. I raised a brow when I noticed her porcelain skin—porcelain from china.

"Mangkukulam na pokpok!" I yelled at her and grabbed her tied black hair. I pulled hair down, wanting to pull out every strand of hair at once and leaving a bleeding scalp.

The ugly wench screamed as she pulled my hair, too. Unfortunately, my hair was quite taken care of like the hair tail of a horse.

"Uha, akala mo aatrasan ko ang mangkukulam na pokpok," I shouted in her ear as I kept pulling her hair. I kept on roaring in her ear as she screamed in her bitch tone.

She suddenly caught my ears and twisted it hard. I winced in ache as I grabbed her ears, too. "Tumahimik kang duwendeng palaka!" she shrieked and roared in my ear.

I cackled. "You're roar sounded like a newborn pussy, Bruha!" I retailed that ended both of us rolling down in a staircase, then bowled along in a red carpet of the hallway, hitting and harsh tweaking of each other's hair.

The stupid subordinates kept on cheering for her, making me angrier. "Pakyow, Bitch!"

Hindi ako magpapatalo, hindi!

KRIS

I was silently reading a book when someone made a loud bang from the door. My eyebrows knitted as it kept on banging. "Someone needs to die for disturbing me," I hissed, closing the book gently.

I rose up from my seat slowly and head to the door. When I opened it wide, it surprised me when two women rolled down on the floor.

"The fuck?" I inquired.

A two lady that both had a look of a witch, pulling each other's hair, cursing and shouting. They also broke an expensive glass table that I had just bought.

I shrugged and grabbed a bow when it caught my eyes. "What an eyesore," I muttered, referring to the crazy ladies.

"Do they don't give a shit who's fucking residing in this side?" I chimed and gathered three arrows. My eyes glinted as I aimed it at both of them. "Let's see if I can shoot three arrows at once," I sang.

I paused when I recognized my proud cousin, Clarideth. My attention shifted to Ken, Ideth's older brother, who was like simply watching a cockfight.

My body flinched when the other lady lifted the hair that was blocking her face. "Moron Woman?" I exclaimed.

"Pakyow na babae ka. Talagang babalatan kita na parang saging at ipapakain kita sa matsing na maraming golden ngipin," she barked at Ideth when they both distant from each other.

I pressed a hand on my forehead as my eyes rolled in annoyance. I rushed to her and grabbed her collar. I dragged her harshly away that made her squealed and rolled her body.

I gently kicked her stomach, making her stop in restlessly rolling around. I lift her body and hang her high enough.

"Ibaba niyu ko. Ibaba niyu ako," she demanded in repetition. "Humanda kayo sa akin pagtumangkad ako," she said, threatening me with useless words. "Who you talaga kayo sa akin. Mula ulo hanggan buto, papunta sa mga gulugod at tuhod!"

She kept on rabbling, squeezing her eyes shut. I flicked a finger in her nose, making her open her eyes slowly.

"Alien ng buhay ko!" she shrieked, wrapping her arms around my neck and burying me to her chest.

Crazy moron woman.

I jabbed her stomach that made her let me go. "Sir, ano po yung ginagawa niyo?" she asked me with sparkling eyes.

"I should be asking you that," I replied.

"Or nakidnap din kayo?" she asked again.

I glanced at cousins, glaring at them.

"Or nandito ka para iligtas ako?" she beamed and tried to reach out to grab my head, but I avoided it.

"You're my superhero without briefy sa labas," she said, pursing out her lips.

I rolled my eyes. "Moron," I muttered.

"Sadly, I'm a quite busy superhero, you should help yourself getting down from there. Excuse me," I told her with a half-grin.

"Joke lang naman, Sir. Hindi ka na mabiro. Ibaba mo ko dito, please," she pleaded with pleading eyes.

I held back my laughter. "Why would I?"

Her reaction changed into a mad one. "Aber, bakit?" she growled.

I slammed both hands in the wall, cornering her. "Answer my question, then I'll do it so," I said, looking at her eyes intently

"Ayy Q and A, walang mic?" she jested that made aim a fist in her face. She gave me a peace sign.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Back to you," she replied and I moved my fist closer to her face. "Ikaw nga din. Anu yung ginagawa mo dito?"

The siblings laughed behind me.

"Answer it," I hissed.

"'Yang nasa likuran mo. Pinakidnap ako, kaya nandito ako!" she exclaimed. "Kaloka, tapos napagkamalan akong girlfriend niya!" she added, shouting at me. "Akala ng mga gunggong na mga minions niya ako girlfriend niya," she continued.

I gave her a doubting eyes. "Nung nakawala ako binugbog ko 'yung istupidong lalaking yan. Tapos biglang sumabit sa eksena yang babaeng malaki ang balakang at sinabunutan ako, at hayun," she said with an expression that was about to cry.

I frowned when she bit her lower lip. "Wala pa akong kain dahil sa kakahanap ng bahay niyo, Sir," she confessed with her pitiful expression.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"Ayy bongga ka, unli?" she said mockingly, exposing her that she fake a drama. "Uulitin ko pa?" she sneered.

"Shut it," I roared that made her zip her mouth. "Go home," I ordered.

"Hindi ka mageexplain kung bakit nandito ka?" she asked which made my useless cousins laugh. I turned back at them and shot them with deadly glares.

"Go back to your house after you eat here," I said and started to walk away from her, heading back to the room.

She groaned. "Pwes, hindi ako uuwi. Total hindi mo naman ako binaba rito," she said that made me punched a vase.

"What?" I queried.

"What?" she sneered, crossing her arm.

I marched back to her. "Moron woman."

To be continued...