Chapter 32

IVAN

The first blows of my blade, I concentrated on my defense, and let my reflexes settle into rhythm of fight in the middle of training with my devil husband, my boss.

Hubby my ass, mutchacha parin ang kinalabasan ko.

I had no choice but to fight for my life at stake just for a training. Unfortunately, my teacher wouldn't let me give a chance for my victory in this training ground.

Training na buhay ko ang nakataya. Walanjo!

I was desperately to survive every time in this fucking difficult training. Even though, I was trained as a reserved agent, but shit I never undergone such a hellish training like this. This last training today, was given for me to passed—or rather survive for today.

When the alien slashed backhanded in a return blow, I thrust my blade vertically and caught it before it cut me in to half.

Our two sharp blades clanged against each other. I shouted as I spun around and swung my blade sideways. "Aaaa! Kaya ko 'to, Fighting!" I roared, cheering myself while laughing so hard.

Regrettably, Boss deflected the blow. "Moron," he said while swaying his blade walking backwards.

"Do it better, you moronic," he said as he smirked.

I got distracted because of his handsome face that I lost my footing. The alien sure seized the chance when he saw an opening. He grinned and drove the tip of his blade into my side.

Shit! I tried to blocked it.

"Potangina!" I surrendered, shutting my eyes closed.

Shit na mukha 'yan!

He sighed and I felt him bent down to level his face on me. "I'll be leaving after this. Take care of yourself when I'm not around. Don't leave or I'll tie you up naked," he said in hurry, forcing to lift me up from the ground.

I looked at him, getting amazed once again when he's not even breaking a sweat from training. "Stay and behave, moron," he added and kissed my forehead.

"Ang asim," he commented that made my mood even more foul. He ruined my hair while laughing softly before he left.

I clicked my tongue. "Kaasar."

KRIS

"Hubby, bye!"

"Boss, Boss, ba-bye!"

"Oy, Boss, bye!"

I was confused, why this moronic dog kept on bidding a farewell. I could clearly see her beaming smile, her jolly smile—her stupid smile.

Why it hurts.

"Bye, Boss."

Hmm? I was even more confused when she bid a sad farewell from me.

"Where do you think," I got cut off when she suddenly spoke.

"Bye, Kris."

I couldn't ask her why. She was walking away from me.

"No, I said stay!"

"No, come back here,"

"Damn it, come back!"

"Come back, you, stupid dog!"

She didn't bother to look back.

"Can't you hear me?" I begged.

"Hey, come back to me," I called once more.

"Please stay with me!"

"Ivan!" I shouted suddenly getting up from my seat. Still in a daze after waking up from a dreadful dream.

I huffed many times, sweating hard and slightly trembling.

"...Boss, boss?"

When my thoughts finally gathered, I just noticed Jin was talking to me.

"I'm fine," I said, extending my hand to push away Jin from me.

What was that?

"A nightmare, huh."

My eyes wandered in search where the voice coming. My eyes immediately squinted seeing a pest, Jairo Reyes, sitting comfortably right across me.

"Swallow your words, Jairo. Don't spit it or I'll let you swallow my fist," I growled, shooting him with warning stare.

He grinned mischievously. "I dare you. I wander who's that Ivan," he stated, mentioning my secret wife's name.

He was scanning my expression and waiting for my reaction.

I exhaled briefly and shrugged off my shoulders. "It's my precious dog," I answered naturally.

He snorted. "It's must be so precious for you to want it to stay," he stated as he stroked his chin, wearing a familiar smile. "It makes me want to steal it so I could make you cry," he said that made me laughed off.

I immediately pulled out my gun and aimed it to his direction. "You dared me, fucker."

Even though I tried to pulled my mind straight and clear, I still couldn't get over with that dream. I got a bad feeling about this.

"Fuck it!" I muttered and fired my gun.

To be continued...