Chapter 11

LAWRENCE

I gritted my teeth as I look at them. My head hurts in thinking that my fucking sister was such a moron. I had warned her, but how could she forget it. She was smiling in such a moronic way that it causes my blood to boil

Ugh, my head hurts.

My eyes dart off to their hands. My body trembled in anger as I form my hand into a fist. I glared in their direction that made that evil man, grinned in my direction. He secretly waved his hand at us that been staring at both of them.

Fucking, demon.

The moron trio remained in silence, shutting their mouth and looking deeply at them. I drew out a heavy breath. "We can't handle him, let him be," I muttered.

The moron trio just quickly bobbed their head. "Stupid, banny," I hissed.

That fucking demon gave us a fucking mocking salute before he left my sister in front of our gate. He was grinning in triumph, looking down on us.

"Go to hell," I barked at him when his car slowly passed on us.

He cackled. "Come along with me next time, Lawrence. My vacation house welcomes lowly dogs," he sang before he sped up, leaving us more annoyed and frustrated.

When fully he left, I marched back to our house. The moron Trio went after me.

As soon as my foot entered the house. I roared Ivan's name. "Banny, pumunta ka rito sa salas. Bilis," I roared once more.

She strode towards us, pursing her lips. "Ano?" she hissed.

My hand automatically grabbed the couch pillow and hit her head. I kept on hitting her and the moron trio joined beating her.

She screamed, squirming in the ground while covering her useless head. "Ash Maniego. Si Ash Maniego ang kasama mo," I shouted at her.

"He's a Mafia," Logan muttered, hitting Ivan with two pillows.

"He's the archenemy of our family," Lucian yelled, hitting her gently.

"He's a merciless demon," Leroy added, resting for a bit while holding a pillow.

I puffed, looking at her. I kneeled to level her. "How can you be such a moron," I expressed, cupping both of her cheeks. "You are giving yourself to the danger," I whispered.

She giggled. "It's okay, Bal. I'll be fine. He'll never leave us unless we comply with his wishes, right?" she said, smiling widely. "Tyaka, malaki daw ang sweldo. Ayaw mo pa nun, pogi ang amo ko."

I brushed my palms in my face and grabbed her whole face with my one hand. "I want to crush your useless brain," I growled.

I caught Lucian's pillow that been hitting us for a while. "You want to die, the first bastard?" I roared to Lucian.

He guffawed and hit me, but because of Lucian's stupidity, his other twins helped to hit us.

I immediately grabbed another pillow ang threw it to Ivan's face. "Ready," I shouted at her.

She nodded and grinned, but she took out her brassiere. "This is twins fight!" She screamed, using her brassiere as some sort of fighting weapon.

I burst into laughter because of her thinking.

Such a moron twin sister.

IVAN

I kept my eyes shut close, eyes squeezed so tight as I held my breath. I concentrated drowning my face in the sink. I couldn't count how many seconds I stayed already.

I felt someone's hand pushed down my head deeper in the sink. It was because of it that I lost my focus and I had finally run out of air.

When the hand finally let go of my head, l immediately lift up my head. I tried to grasp every oxygen I can, coughing like an old cow. "Fuck!" I swore, looking at myself in the mirror.

The moron trio clapped their hands. "You beat me. It was just a minute gap," Logan said, sulking in the corner of the bathroom.

"Ulol, halos mamatay na nga ako at talagang sinobsub pa ang maganda kong mukha," I complained, massaging my throat.

Lucian cleared his throat, waving the food prize. My eyes glinted, following the direction of the food. "Reklamo o panalo," he sang in a high-pitched.

"Panalo ako!" I beamed, jumping on my feet. Lucian just threw it at me.

Lawrence groaned, rolling his eyes. "Punyetang pagkain yan. Buwis buhay ka pa talaga," he growled, gathering some of our dirty clothes on the bathroom floor.

I gasped and glared at them. "Ikaw yung," I exclaimed, gesturing and banging my head, "sa ulo ko," I added.

He sighed and half-shrugged. "It was Leroy," he replied, pointing at Leroy, who was laughing and sitting on the cubicle.

I grunted. "Damn you," I shouted and paced towards him. He jumped out while still laughing, running away from us.

I clicked my tongue.

"Bal, saan na yung ibang damit mo na madumi?" Lawrence asked, searching and crawling on the floor.

I tilted my head, trying to remember where did I hide it. "Sa kabinet?" I answered in doubt.

Lawrence sighed. "Sa ilalim ng higaan mo," he replied and walk back towards my bed.

I rose both of my brows and shrugged my shoulders. "Siguro," I said and went after him.

My eyes widened when I remembered that I hide my bonus payment under my bed. "Oh shit," I mumbled.

Papatayin talaga ako ni Kambal pag nalaman niya.

"Bal, stop!" I screamed, diving under my bed.

Lawrence glared at me. "Too late, you fucking-moron twin-sister."

To be continued...