Chapter 29

KRIS

I stood stiff beside the wall-to-wall windows that allowed a complete view of the mountain. It was truly breathtaking scenery that would be good enough for a wedding proposal and so a birthday party. However, shits really do happen and now it hindering my plans.

"Jin," I said that made Jin flinched as I glanced at his reflection on a glass of wine that I'm holding.

"Boss, spare me a chance to redeem myself," he replied, bowing his head.

I chuckled hoarsely, stirring my glass of drink. "And?" I queried, glancing at him.

"I'll punish myself accordingly," he responded and bowing his head lower.

I nodded as I turned back to face my stupid dog. "I hate to discipline a cheap dog," I said and grabbed the back of his hair. "You know, I hate killing animals, but I hate stupid creatures the most," I continued and slightly slapped his head many times.

My eyes darted back at him after I recalled something. "You better dispose of that shit who disrupted me," I added and harshly jabbed his upper abdomen.

He tried not to make a sound and still bowing his head before me. "Fuckshits," I growled and sat on a cushioned chair, giving him a dismissive wave of my hand.

I sighed heavily when he disappeared from my sight. "Why did you leave, my precious moron dog," I muttered as I refill my glass of drink, wondering if my words weren't understandable or she couldn't apprehend it.

When my sight landed on the remote control of the radio, my hand unconsciously reached for it.

"Before you go."

I threaded a hand through my hair as I grimaced when I heard the song. It's a fucking damn song, next!

"Stay with me."

I rolled my eyes and madly change to another channel. Fucking songs!

"Only know you love her when you let her go."

Instantly a nerve snapped and I threw the remote in its direction, making it explode together.

"Let her go, ha!" I exclaimed. "Only my shit has the right to let go!" I roared in madness. My head jerked at the door's direction and seeing my stupid dogs barging unannounced.

"What?" I hissed, glaring at them fiercely.

"There's an ambush!"

"Ambush!"

"Protect our Boss!"

"There's an intruder!"

"Men, check the area!"

"Okay ka lang, Boss?"

I pulled my hair in frustration. "Stupid, dogs!" I shouted at them, making them halt their chaos inside my room.

"Aarf, aarf!"

I smacked my forehead when they bark in rejoice even more. For fucking shit sake, give me a spare of patience to avoid slaughtering brainless creatures.

"Fuck this day!"

IVAN

Nathan and I kept on screaming as we both fly in the sky. Since I got no idea what we're using to fly, all I could say, I believe I can fly.

When we landed on a wide rooftop of a building, we were both welcomed with two lined servants with beautiful uniforms.

"Luh, maid din ako, pero hindi ganito kaganda yung uniform," I mumbled as passed them, wandering my eyes because of amazement.