Chapter 35

KRIS

"Tsong Jin, ang ganda ng tanawin," Jairo sang as he dances in a rotation of himself in three-hundred-sixty degrees around.

"Fire, bubugoosh!" Deth shouted with sound effect, gesturing her hand in nonsense.

It seemed like they were treating this raid as a plaything. How crude heads they are, that's a good way of thinking.

My eyes sparkled in happiness when a building blow off its roof and fires fly in the dark sky, giving off a firework-like display.

I smirked as I shivered to see the fire scattered around. "Amazing display," I commented as I stood at a top of the cliff, enjoying a beautiful view.

I clapped my hands as I gazed at Jin, who's observing his own play to be successfully set to entertain me. He bobbed his head at me as he half-grinned.

It's a success then.

"Ang ganda, Jin!" Jairo applauded as he approached Jin and hooked his arms around my poor subordinate.

I shook my head and went behind Deth. "Bring me a living dog from there, you must or I'll shave off your head," I ordered in a whisper in her ear before I push her off the cliff.

She screamed a cuss and cursed me to die. "I'll punish you for talking back recklessly, my dear little cousin," I said, bending down to see her off.

"She won't hear you, Demon," Jairo commented as he looked at me in disappointment.

I smirked. "At least, I said it, it's not my fault, Worm," I said and started to walk away from them.

I heard him groaned hard. "Fuck you, give me a better pet name," he shouted shamefully that his words disgust me.

Fucking psycho.

His footstep was so light but I felt that he hurried after me. "So, you'll let me play with her?" he asked, gripping my shoulder tight.

I looked back at him, but I still continued walking. "Yeah, you'll be her slave for twenty-four hours," I replied, smiling wide to him.

"That's good," he beamed, clapping his filthy hands. "I can't wait to see your precious dog," he said, grinning like a devil.

I smirked and turned away from him. "We'll see."

IVAN

"Cash, salamat naman. Makakalakad pa 'ko," I said, raising both of my hands in the air.

Tyler laughed out loud that made my eyes dart into him. "Hindi naman malala, hindi rin napano 'yung mga buto mo. Arte," he stated as he gobbles up a burger in front of me.

I tried to snatch his food from him but he's way faster than me. "Tangina mo," I said, glaring hard at him.

He stuck out his tongue at me before he continued eating.

Our attention shifter on the knock of the door. My eyes widened when a stranger entered the room.

"Kalaban!" I screamed and tossed everything in his direction.

"Kyaaa, kalaban!" I screamed out once more.

"Oh my cash, stop throwing things," he shouted back, hiding behind the wall.

"Kyaaaaah!" I screamed once more.

"Madam, si sir, Jairo po 'yan. Hindi po siya kalaban," Tyler explained calmly and went back to his business with eating.

I gasped when I got to his face clearer. "Oh shit!" I murmured to myself.

Hot papi alert. Sheyt, sobrang matipuno ang katawan.

"You're drooling to another man. How could you be shameless and stupid at the same time?"

I got startled when Boss suddenly muttered beside me as he fixed my blanket. "Boss, kelan ka lang nakapasok dito?" I asked in wonder when I didn't notice him entering the room.

He sighed shortly as he looked at me. "When you were busy throwing things in the entrance, moron," he said coldly as he organized some fruits on the side table.

I stroked my chin as I started to imagine things. I pondered in my head if he could avoid things easily like what aliens I saw in the movies or as he could teleport. I wonder that would be amazing if could.

"I didn't teleport, moron," he said, pressing a finger on my forehead to push it swiftly.

I clicked my tongue as I scratched my forehead. I guessed that he could read my mind.

Let's see if he will still read my mind. My gorgeous self began to imagine kissing him and dancing in front of him.

"Ouch," I uttered when he hit the top of my head. Fuck, he really can read minds.

"I can't read minds, you're just too obvious," he said and stepped away from the side of my bed.

He tapped the shoulder of the man named Jairo. I frowned as I looked at them. Wait, it could be?

"Teach her everything you could or I'll execute you," Boss said enough for me to overhear them.

"Wait! What? She's an idiot! How could I?" The Jairo man exclaimed, but not loud enough.

Who's the idiot he was referring to? It couldn't be me, right? I'm not that gorgeously smart but I'm just gorgeous so it can't be me.

"You're the same species, so don't worry about yourself. You can extend your time if you couldn't make it for a day though," Boss replied nonchalantly as he started to walk.

"Evil master!" he shouted that it shocked Tyler and made him lost his grip on the chopsticks.

I nodded in agreement with his words.

"I know, slave. Just do your work," Boss said almost in a whisper and walked out the room without looking back at his gorgeous wife.

"I just want to see you. Now, I'll be taking care of you, to nurture you into a human with a functioning brain," The Jairo man said as he looked at me.

Ha?

To be continued...