Chapter 43

IVAN

Outing, it was less than an hour to go and I wasn't ready for it yet. Unfortunately, a week ago, my demonic-jerk husband and his leech, Tia Saozaw, intervened in our conversation between my best friend and I. Apparently, this outing with a pair of eyesores will only shorten my life span.

"Are you doin' okay, Nano?" Nathan asked as he leveled his eyesight to mine. I had been seating nervously in the waiting area with Nathan.

Fuck, Why did I agree to join this shitty outing?

I grimaced. "Should I ask Lawrence to join us?" I queried, trying to calm myself as I bit my fingernails.

"Hi, guys!" Tia beamed as soon as she saw us. "You both look good together," she complimented, glancing at me with a malicious stare.

Rotten bitch, soon you'll suffer in his hand too. He's a fucking gay that tore women's hearts.

"Diba, babe?" she insinuated to Boss, glancing at me once more.

"Yeah," Boss replied coldly as he stared back at me.

Why do I felt like an ex-wife being trapped in this shitty scenario? I wondered if this feeling and situation that my twin had also experienced? I felt bad for my twin.

Nathan chuckled softly as he rose from his seat. "Let's go?" he asked and offered me a hand.

"Hmm, bakit ang lapad ng kamay mon a ngayon?" I blurted out as I unconsciously gave my hand.

He smiled back as he lifted my bag. "Ngayon mo lang kasi pinansin," he answered, whispering it to my ear.

I squinted my eyes when I recalled the days when I was watching his games. I giggled when I remembered that he always had that big hands that brought trophies from playing hard on the court. The hand that always hit me slightly to wake up from sleeping in the class and the hand the always ruins my hair.

"Oops, sorry, mukhang hindi ko napansin dati," I said as walk beside him.

He grinned in response as held my hand tight. "Let's enjoy the outing?" he asked with his handsome face, radiating in front of my eyes.

I nodded happily to agree. "Okay!" I beamed and fist-bombed with him.

It was on the east side of the Island, the seawater sparkled blue and we decided to stay in the highest room of this tall building.

"Wow!" I uttered out of amazement. I pressed my face on the tall glass wall—or window, shit, I don't fucking care.

I could seriously see the beautiful combination of the sea and sunset. "Besh, sa inyo 'to diba? Pwede ditto na lang ako tumira?" I asked when he passed behind me.

He stopped organizing my belongings as he stared at me. I could also see his handsome reflection.

"Bawal?" I queried, looking at his reflection.

He blew out a sharp sigh. "You can if that's what you really want," he stated, wearing a troubled expression.

"Nagjojoke lang naman ako. Hindi mo na kailangan sagutin talaga," I explained as turned my head to look at him.

"Is that you really want?" he questioned firmly with a serious expression at the moment.

I frowned. "Joke nga lang. Tyaka baka pagalitan kapa," I replied, striding towards the bed.

"No, really. I just answer me if really want to stay here," he asked, crossing his arms.

I scratched my head and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hindi ako sure. Gusto ko kasi bumalik sa bahay 'rin naming, tyaka kahit gaano kaganda rito. Iwan ko lang if sasaya ako," I said and pursed out my lips.

He shook his head and then continued organizing my things. "Are you happy with that Ash?" he asked which made me frowned.

"Si Boss ba?" I queried, getting my mood into sour.

He nodded briefly as he continued being such a generous friend.

"Ewan ko, minsan oo, madalas bwesit," I answered truthfully.

He stopped suddenly and gazed at me with a creasing brow. "Then, if I could make you happy will leave his side?" he asked which shook my gorgeous mind.

Luh, kung pwede lang. Hindi pa naman kami divorce.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Tanungin mo si Boss. Bakit besh, mas malaki ba ang iswesweldo ko pagnagtrabaho ako sayo?" I queried as I laughed evilly.

"Malaking sahod lang ba ang magpapasaya sayo?" he asked back as he laughed softly in contrast to my laugh.

I snapped a finger and pointed my finger at him. "Naman, tyaka mukha mo rin," I replied shamelessly to him.

He burst into laughter and flung off a pillow to my face. "Ewan ko sayo, Nano," he said as his face turned red.

My laughter with Nathan was disturbed by a loud knock on the door.

I hurried to see who was rude bastard dare to ruin my happy moment with my handsome friend.

"You seemed to be enjoying your moment with your friend, my dear moronic wife."

I faked a smile to hide my anger that had reawakened from seeing a demonic bastard boss.

I snorted. "You too seemed living in a bliss with that foamed-breast leech, my dear demonic boss," I muttered as I glared back at him.

He tittered as he pulled me out of the room and slammed it close.

"I guess, we both need a long night talk. Do you agree?" he suggested—rather he ordered to be exact.

To be continued...