Chapter 40

KRIS

"Boss!" she called as she jumped on my bed. "I know, you are already awake," she shouted in my ear.

I moaned in response and covered my ear with a pillow.

"Get out," I groaned.

She suddenly sang so loud that almost burst my hearing because of her ugly voice.

I slowly rose from lying to give her a cold stare.

"Kita mo 'to! Napa-english na lang tuloy ako dahil sayo," she complained and stormed out the room.

My brows creased when I bumped into her brothers after I went out of the room.

I clicked my tongue and bumped her twin's shoulder.

"I said to visit them, not taking a vacation," I growled when I sat on a chair in their dining room.

She made silly faces as she slowly turned around.

I glared at her when she took a glimpse at me. "I saw that you, moronic dog," I hissed.

My attention shifted when her so-called biological mother stood stiff when she saw me.

I raised my brow as I stared back at her. "What?" I queried. "Is this the first time you saw a good-looking son-in-law or a handsome benefactor?" I stated, smugly smiling at her.

She pressed a hand on her throat as if she was trying to compose herself.

"A fox with a tail of the snake in a human form?" The eldest brother suddenly appeared where yesterday he never made an appearance.

I cackled as I bobbed my head. "Impressive! My wife's imagination sure came from your stupid influence, right?" I barked as I smiled widely with him.

Suddenly, that moron clapped her hand as she giggled. "Naman, Boss," she admitted proudly that break off the mood.

I sighed heavily. "You're beyond redemption, damn moron," I murmured as I accepted the cup of coffee she handed.

It was annoying when her mother stood beside me as she stared at me intently.

I frowned when my eyes flew back on her. "If you want my seat, say it, so I could pulverize this useless chair," I growled, returning my attention to the cup of coffee.

My eyes widened when the moron suddenly pinched the side of my waist. "Fuck," I cursed, glaring at her.

She only gave me her stupid smile. "Kain na tayo, Boss. Para maka-uwi na tayo," she said and sat beside me.

I grinned widely pulled her seat nearer to me. "Good choice, moron," I approved and immediately handed her a small plate of food so we could leave early.

She pointed to the foods that were in front of us as I shoved a morsel of meat into her mouth.

"Boss, kain ka rin," she offered as she chews her food like a stupid dog.

I just replied with a smile and shove her mouth more food.

Let's finish this shit early.

When we were back in our new house, I let her cooked for a breakfast meal for me.

She got mad at me, unfortunately, she was left with no choice but to comply with my demands.

When she brought a light wine and an appetizer that I usually demand, she sat down across me.

I glanced down at the pile of almonds that was necessary for my diet. "Kulang ng dalawa," I jested, grinning secretly as remained looking at the food.

"Anu ba 'yan, binilang pa. Letche!" she bellowed, walking back to the kitchen.

She suddenly stopped right before the entrance of the kitchen. Her head jerked in my direction.

"Ano pa?" she bawled as her eyes shoot a deadly stare at me.

I grinned and pushed the plate of appetizer away from me. "Wala ng bago?" I teased.

She grimaced as she instantly turned away from me. "Opo, Boss. Bago na itatapon mo lang naman," she mumbled that I could clearly apprehend.

My hand automatically slapped a hand on my mouth to prevent me from bursting out in laughter.

I cleared my throat. "I heard that be courteous, you ugly moron," I slightly shouted so she could hear me clearly.

"Che! Dyosa ako kaya huwag mo sirain 'yung beliefs in life ko," she shouted back from the kitchen.

Sadly, I wasn't able to hold back my laughter at her delusions. "Moron," I uttered, shaking my head.

I frowned when someone call and interrupted my sentiments. When checked the phone my mother's name appeared.

"Mother, huh," I muttered as stared at my phone screen. "What a joke," I said and answered it.

"What do you need, My dear mother."

To be continued...