FOUR

the next couple of weeks went by quickly, kennedy keeping busy with work and her social life.

like now, it was the night before she was supposed to leave for miami and she was partying at a club in london.

"another round!" her friend, bea, called, kennedy nodding, not wanting to leave the man she was dancing with.

the man ran his hands along the sides of her body and she grinned, moving with the upbeat music.

suddenly, she felt her phone buzz in her pocket, and she pulled it out to see a text from josie.

"shit." she muttered to herself, looking at the time.

"shots for you!" bea called, returning with a shot in her hand.

"last one! i have a plane to catch in four hours!" she called back and bea nodded.

"gotcha!" she yelled back, handing the shot to the model.

kennedy took it with ease and pulled the man close to her, their bodies swaying together.

"nice meeting you!" she said loudly to him and he smiled, tilting her head up for a kiss but she swerved it.

she hadn't kissed anyone since george.

she soon left, ducking out the back of the club and called a uber to take her home.

the blonde stumbled through her apartment building, the last shot hitting her harder than anything.

"kens! it's four in the morning!" josie said as she watched the blonde stumble through the door.

kennedy just waved her hand before her face went pale and she ran to her bathroom, josie on her heels.

the girl puked up all the liquor she had that night along with all the food.

"i am never drinking again." kennedy mumbled as she finished puking.

josie just laughed softly, rubbing her hand over her friends back.

"yeah i know kens, now let's get you ready." the woman said and kennedy groaned.

"can i just quit yet?" she asked, making josie laugh.

"no." she told her which made the blonde groan.

josie had the girl brush her teeth before putting her in her bed.

josie didn't mind packing for kennedy, she knew the girl was organized which helped a lot.

she also liked packing for kennedy as it meant she got to choose what she would be wearing.

so, of course, she packed some of the things she thought would look great on her.

she also knew max wanted her in the garage with him if they got time to go to the race, so she made sure to pack a dark blue dress for the girl.

after an hour, josie realized that they had to go soon, meaning kennedy would need to get up and finish packing her toiletries.

"mom." kennedy groaned and josie sighed a little.

"kenny, it's time to go." josie said as she tried getting the girl up.

"i don't want to!" she said and josie just laughed.

"it's our jobs kens, we need to!" the brunette said.

kennedy rolled up and glared at everything around her.

"good! now go to the bathroom and pack all that, i packed your clothes." josie said and kennedy nodded, half asleep and half drunk.

she went and did what she was told, also taking a quick shower to sober herself up.

when she got out, she saw her packed suitcase and the other one still open for the rest of her things that she had in her hands.

"all good?" josie asked as kennedy slipped a sweatshirt on over her romper.

kennedy nodded as josie handed her a water bottle.

"good, now come on, a cars waiting for us." josie smiled and watched as the blonde grabbed her tote bag, putting the water bottle in it with her essentials.

the two and their bags headed down to the front where a black suv was waiting,

the driver helped load the bags and the girls got in, kennedy just wanting to sleep some more.

by the time the girls had made it to their charter plane, kennedy was falling asleep on josie's shoulder.

"hey, we're getting on the plane." josie said as the car pulled up next to the plane.

kennedy nodded, getting out and walking towards the plane.

when the women got on, they saw their managers there who smiled and kennedy just nodded.

"she went out last night?" nico, kennedy manager, asked josie who nodded.

"more like got home a couple hours ago." josie snitched with a sigh.

nico just nodded and went back to his phone.

josie waved at her manager but went next to kennedy, who was stretched out across the seat.

she giggled at her friend and went back to texting lewis.

kennedy on the other hand, woke up as they landed in ireland to refuel before crossing the atlantic, going to the bathroom to put on a face mask and braid her hair.

"never let me go out before a flight ever again. i have so many regrets." she muttered to josie as they watched the plane take off from dublin.

"you know i can't keep the promise." josie said, looking at the blonde.

"i know." kennedy said with a sigh, "thank you though, for packing and everything. i appreciate you a lot josie."

josie just gave the girl a smile before going back to her book.

during the flight, kennedy mostly slept, trying not to move too much that the sheet mask falls off.

surprisingly, her mind wandered off the the formula one drivers.

max and her had kept in touch, but she often found herself looking at the ferrari boys instagrams and twitters.

max had asked her yesterday if she would consider coming to the race on sunday. if she was being completely honest, she really wanted to but it would all depend on how friday went for her.

truth be told, she was nervous for this shoot as at the last shoot, the director came over and told her she had put on weight on her thighs.

she had tried her best to lose it but she didn't know if it would be enough.

as the plane landed in miami, kennedy couldn't help but feel a sense of impending dread.

hope you had fun at prom bri! and i'm still not going to answer your fucking facetime call🩷

love

m