FOURTEEN

KENNEDY RHODES AND CHARLES LECLERC PHOTOGRAPHED TOGETHER IN MONZA

pictures were taken last night, showing the american model and ferrari driver charles leclerc out together in monza. the pair were dressed to the nines and were seen eating dinner together. a photo even showed the two smiling lovingly at each other.

the monaco based driver was also seen taking off his jacket and putting it around the models shoulders.

what is going on with them? how is rumored beau, max verstappen taking this? will we be seeing more of rhodes at the grand prix's or is this just a one time thing?

it was race day.

kennedy was so wrapped in nerves she couldn't sleep.

so, when five am rolled around, she got out of bed and headed to the gym.

surprisingly, she saw lewis in there.

"hamilton!" she called and the british races took out his airpods, grinning when he saw her.

"kenny! god, i haven't seen you all weekend!" he said, giving her a hug.

the girl smiled a bit guilty, "that's on me, i've been hiding in the ferrari garage all weekend." she told him, making the man laugh.

"i think you just wanted to be around leclerc, but i'm not one to judge. what's going on with him anyways?" he asked and kennedy shrugged.

"we're just friends." she said, the blush rising to her cheeks, recalling how polite he had been the night prior. opening her door and pulling out her chair for her.

"see, i can't believe that. the way he looks at you isn't just friendly. and, you're blushing." lewis said with a laugh.

kennedy just rolled her eyes, "enough about me, are you excited for the race today?" she asked, trying to change the topic from her feelings.

"yeah, i'm actually feeling really good about it, i'm just missing josie a bit. i wish she was here." he said and kennedy nodded in agreement.

"i know, i miss her too, i wish she was here too." she agreed.

lewis just nodded, "well, i'm going to get some breakfast, i might see you at the race today." he told her.

the blonde smiled, "yeah! good luck today, i'll see you later."

the two hugged and lewis left, letting kennedy start her workout.

the girl did a longer workout today, ending closer to seven.

she hurried back to her room and quickly showered, changing into her red dress that she got with josie the week before.

when seven thirty rolled around, she had done her makeup and let her hair fall into her natural waves.

"rhodes! you ready?" charles called from outside her door, she opened it and let the driver in, hurrying to finish putting on her favorite gold watch and tennis bracelet.

"hey, yeah. let me grab my purse." she said, ignoring the look charles gave her.

she finally turned to face him and he smiled, "you do look really good in red."

kennedy rolled her eyes, looking away to hide her blush, "shut up leclerc, let's go." she said laughing.

the two headed out of the room and then the hotel, charles hand never leaving her lower back until he helped her into his car.

he got in and the ride was quiet, music from the radio occupying the silence.

when they got to the track, charles helped kennedy out of the car and lead her to the ferrari garage, stopping to say hi to max and lewis.