SEVENTEEN

"should we wake them?" charles heard as he opened his eyes in the morning.

"no no, take a picture, we need this as evidence!" the other voice said.

the last sentence made him snap his eyes open, taking in max, lewis, and josie standing around them. he also noticed kennedy, wrapped up in his arm, fast asleep.

the three watching slowly back away, all with grins on their faces.

charles slowly took his arms away from kennedy, causing her to stir as he moved away from her slowly.

by the time he had stood up and made his way to the kitchen, kennedy was half awake.

"good morning sunshine!" lewis said happily, bring her a coffee.

the girl just looked at him in surprise, "lewis? when did you get here?"

the british driver just laughed, "not too long ago. jo and i are having a date day before i have to leave for singapore, and i'm taking the two idiots with me." he said with a grin.

"oh." she replied, sipping the coffee he had given her.

josie was making coffee for charles and max, the latter who had just sent the picture of the ferrari driver and the model into the drivers groupchat with the caption, 'is this what being just friends is?'.

charles got the notification from the message and shot a look at max, who was just grinning at the driver.

"i cannot believe you." charles whsipered to the dutchman.

max just shrugged and showed josie who snickered.

"you're horrible." josie whispered with a quiet laugh.

soon, the five were up and bustling around, getting ready for the day.

kennedy was letting charles use her bathroom while she was using josies to get ready in.

"so, you taking the boys out on the town today?" the brunette asked and kennedy shrugged.

"i was just going to get some coffee with them and maybe take them on bus." she devised.

josie nodded, "well, they do leave for singapore tomorrow, you should make it memorable." she told the blonde with a little grin.

kennedy just rolled her eyes, "i will not be." she decided making josie groan.

"but kenny! you two so like each other, and you won't see him again until the end of the season!" she complained.

kennedy just shook her head, "nope. not happening jo."

the brunette just sighed and looked at her makeup.

"okay, well, i'm going to go. make sure the two don't get into any trouble please. i'll see you tomorrow." josie said, giving her friend a hug.

kennedy just sighed and hugged her back.

she watched her friend leave before following, walking out to the kitchen just in time to see josie and lewis walk out the door, hand in hand.

"so," max started after the pair had walked out, "what's the plan today?" he asked.

kennedy shrugged, getting a glass of chocolate milk, "well, i was going to take you guys to get coffee and then, i don't know, maybe ride a double decker."

charles laughed, "can we go see the eye? i have been wanting to do that for so long."

kennedy just nodded, sipping her chocolate milk.

"okay, well, i'm going to go get ready." max said, clapping his hands together.

kennedy just nodded again, feeling the familiar pain starting to creep up on her skull.