SEVEN

"dad!" kennedy yelled, seeing her father waiting for her at the new york airport.

"kenny!" he called back, rushing over to give his daughter a hug.

the two embraced, kennedy smiling bigger than she had in a while.

"oh, i missed you kens." james mumbled into her hair

"i missed you too dad."

the two chatted as they made their way out to the car that was waiting for them.

"are we going to the house or penthouse?" kennedy asked as they started away from the airport.

"penthouse, i have some work this week in the city unfortunately." james told his daughter.

she nodded, watching out the window as they drove into the city.

"are you going to hang out with anyone while you're here or is it just relaxation time?" he asked and she looked over at him.

"nobody but josie, lewis, and nico know i'm here and i kind of want to keep it that way. i just want to be away from the media and everyone for a while." kennedy explained, her father nodding his head.

"what? not a fan of everyone wanting you to get with max?" he joked and the girl shot her father a look.

"dad, for the last time, i have no feelings for max except friendship." she told him sternly and the man laughed.

"fine fine." he yielded, "but what about that ferrari driver? what's his name? carlos?"

kennedy just snorted, "if josie had her way, it would be leclerc."

james raised his eyebrows at this, "charles? why?"

"well, apparently, he has some sort of crush on me and likes to stalk my instagram." she explained and james nodded.

"he seems sweet kenny, maybe you should give him a chance." he suggested, kennedy snorting.

"absolutely not. i don't date my stalkers."

james just chuckled, letting the girl be for the time being. she did just fly in from london.

the next few days were nice and relaxing, just how kennedy wanted them.

although, she was starting to miss josie more and more.

max had kept texting her, asking her to come to monaco to hang out with them. little did he know, she had already booked her flight and an air bnb.

she kept telling him, and carlos who joined in on the begging, that she would think about it.

"so," james started one night at dinner, "not that i don't love having you here, but when were you going to go back to london?" he asked.

his daughter just smiled at him, "probably after i go to monaco." she said nonchalantly.

james just smiled and shook his head, "off to see charles?"

"ew what? no. josie, lewis, max, and carlos all keep harrassing me into visiting but no one knows i'm going." she explained, her father laughing.

"always keeping them on their toes." he stated and kennedy smiled proudly.

"learned from the best." she said, "but i'll probably leave on friday. my flight's at seven."

james just nodded at his daughter, "perfect, i can drop you off before going to my meeting that day."

kennedy just smiled at her dad, poking around at her salmon.

"kate keeps asking if i'm back yet, i might finally go hang out with her tomorrow." she told her dad.