ELEVEN

KENNEDY RHODES BACK IN LONDON, TROUBLE IN PARADISE?

reports of the model, kennedy rhodes, spotted back in london, sporting a tan and a red shirt, leading to rumors of the american model having relationship problems with rumored beau, max verstappen.

the summer break is not yet over, so what is the model doing back in london? and there have been rumors since her night out in monaco, where she was seen being lead of of the club in a red dress, escorted by none other than charles leclerc.

could this be the end of the redbull driver and the model?

kennedy had left monaco a couple days after the clubbing incident, wanting to be home in london.

however, she did get put into a groupchat with max, carlos, lewis, and josie.

eventually they added charles.

charles wasted no time texting kennedy privately and the two formed a nice friendship, kennedy actually finding comfort in some of his messages.

max and kennedy's friendship also strengthened, resulting in the two calling every so often, like the day before he was set to leave for the italian grand prix.

"you should come with! i miss having a paddock buddy. and how else are we going to keep up the rumors?" max joked as kennedy swiveled around in her desk chair in her room.

"i don't know max, i have a shoot this weekend, and i think my manager said something about a fitting next week." she said, wincing as she lied about the fitting.

"well, i think you should try! charles misses you as well, i don't know what happened with the two of you but whatever it is has him in deep." max said with a laugh, kennedy blushing.

"yeah." she agreed and max looked at her through the screen.

"oh my god! is the kennedy rhodes blushing?" he asked and she shook her head.

"no, absolutely not!" she argued but her red cheeks betrayed her.

"oh my god, there's no way! do you like him?" max pressed and kennedy thought the end call button was looking very nice.

"i don't know. we're texting sometimes and i'll find myself smiling at it, but like, we're friends. it's like how i smile at the texts you or josie send me. ugh, god, this is so confusing!" kennedy rambled, making the driver laugh.

"oh carlos is going to freak out." max said and kennedy glared at him.

"nobody is going to know a single detail about this conversation. understood?" she said, kind of scaring max.

"yep, you got it kenny." he agreed before smiling, "but hey! this could be a good chance to figure out your feelings! if you come to italy, you can hang out with him and see what you're feeling!"

kennedy thought about it for a second, knowing the man was probably right.

"fine." she said, giving in with a sigh, "let me know what hotel everyones staying in and i'll see what i can do."

max cheered, someone else cheering with him.

kennedy stared at the phone, horrified. "max, who the hell is there with you?"

a head popped into the frame, "hey i'm checo, max's teammate."

kennedy let out a relieved sigh, giving him a smile, "nice to meet you. i'm-"