NINETEEN

kennedy was crying at the gym, again.

it was the end of october, and she was miserable.

as she wiped away a few stray tears, her phone rang.

"hello?" she answered.

"kenny! you have a hair appointment in like thirty minutes, please tell me you aren't crying again. where are you?" josie asked on the other line, hearing the girls sniffles.

"i'm in the gym, and no i'm not crying. hows mexico?" she asked, gathering her gym things back into her bag and heading back up to her apartment.

josie sighed dreamily over the phone, "beautiful. lewis and i are going out to dinner tonight, he got p2 today so we're flying home tomorrow night." she told her roommate.

"that's great jo! has he popped the question yet?" she asked, all her self deprecating thoughts far away.

"not yet! but he's been really nervous all day so i think it might happen tonight." she said and kennedy shrieked.

"that's so exciting! tell me everything tomorrow! i'm going to go get ready, i'll talk later okay?" she said, walking into the apartment.

"wait, kens!" josie said, "you should text charles, he's not doing too well."

"josie, i'm not texting him. i've gone almost two months with not texting him, and he seems very happy with his ex girlfriend." kennedy snorted.

"please kens, you're still not over him. just text him." josie said before the two bid each other goodbye.

kennedy changed into a pair of white slacks and a white vest type shirt to match.

she got ready for her appointment as she called her uber, rushing as her appointment time was coming up fast.

once her uber was there, she rushed down and headed to the high end salon, glancing at her phone as josies words ran through her head from earlier.

i should text him

but, she decided not to.

as she got to the salon, josie had texted her saying she saw charles and charlotte kiss and warned her not to text him.

she sat down in the waiting area with a sight, her coat over her legs.

"kennedy rhodes?" a woman asked and she stood up, giving her a smile.

"yes?"

"follow me, i'm julia and i'll be your stylist today. it's a pleasure to meet you." the woman said with a smile, which kennedy returned gratefully.

the older woman led her to a chair and she sat down, checking her phone for any new gossip sight posts.

"trying to keep up with someone?" julia asked the girl who shrugged.

"not really, just watching." she said and the woman gave her a smile.

"alright. so, what are we doing today?"

and with that, the blonde dove into creating a new look for herself.

after the three hour appointment, kennedy walked out of the salon a new woman.

she walked down to some of her favorite stores and ran into a few fans, taking pictures with them.

it wasn't long before her phone buzzed with a new gossip article about her.

KENNEDY RHODES SPOTTED IN LONDON, SPORTING A NEW LOOK