Chapter 11

**MATURE CONTENT**

At eighteen, you are already a mother of two and you are currently pregnant with the third. I am speechless when Nathan had informed me.

He was actually very happy. I cannot blame him as I had forgotten to ask him to withdrawn during our sex. I have only myself to blame. Why am I so fertile?

It was just that one time.

This time, I had reacted better. I didn't go to my bedroom. Instead, I just sat on the sofa and stared at Nathan blankly.

"I hate you."

"No, you don't." He replies me.

I stared at his handsome face; his eyes were dancing. "What do you want from me?"

As usual, he remains quiet.

Before I can get away from him, he pushes me and my back lands on the sofa. Using his hands, he holds both of my wrists and trapped them above my head. His face was so close to mine. For a moment, I thought he is going to kiss me.

I tried to struggle free, but it was useless. He ripped off the dress I was wearing. I was left naked. I had decided not to wear my undergarment as I wanted to surprise him. Last week, he told me he had to go for a business trip and will only come in today.

I just didn't expect that I am the one who has gotten a surprise.

"Look who is hungry." He says and smirked at me. He hands began to travel from my jaw and slowly down to my breasts.

I leaned up and began to remove his belt. Adjusting his position, he removes his suit pants and underwear altogether. Kneeling down on the sofa, I gripped his manhood, I used my tongue to lick his length.

"Hmm..." He is enjoying it.

Going as deep as I can, I put his manhood in my mouth and began to bob my head up and down. I sucked and licked. Using another hand, I massaged his balls.

He grips a handful of my hair and I moaned out loud. My back lands back on the sofa when he pushes me down. Using his knees, he spread my legs wide. He plunges and thrusted forcefully into me.

"Nathan..." I moaned his name. I went to touch his stomach. Although he is still wearing his shirt, I can feel his abs under my palm.

Noticing my demand, he removes his shirt and I was awarded with his toned abs. So sexy.

I took my time to caress his abs and slowly going down, I went to touch my clitoris. I massaged myself in the rhythm I had liked.

"I am coming." I announced. I couldn't be able to hold it any longer. My legs are starting to shake.

Nathan moulded my breasts and thrusted into me harder. My walls clenched tightly, squeezing his manhood.

We came together.

We went to my bedroom for round two and now, we are lying side by side on my bed. I turned my body to face him. He was staring at the ceiling.

"Can I ask you a question?" I wanted to ask this question for the longest time.

"What?" He answers without looking at me.

"What am I to you?" He turns his head to look at me.

Who am I to him? I am not his wife, but I have given birth to two children for him. Right now, we are expecting the third. He has kept me in this house for three years and how long am I staying in this house? Will I ever have a chance to get out? Will I ever have a chance to live normally?